My baby

leanne1b

Reaction score
Sorry I've been off for a while.
So I got induced last Wed, the 11th. One pessary at 8 am, contractions started at 5pm so they decided not to do another... contractions stop at 12am. Thurs, pessary at 7am.... NOTHING. Bad period pains but that was it. So they decide my cervix is now low enough to break my waters... OH DEAR JESUS, I do not remember that hurting with my daughter, but it was agony this time!! I was literally crying and begging her to stop. Also, with my daughter, it was a trickle... that was it. This time, I was literally gushing every 10 or so mins for HOURS, where the hell did it keep coming from?!
So that was 8pm thurs evening, then labour and contractions start, but it was really irregular, 2 in 3 mins, then nothing for 8/9, so they decide the drip is on....... Noooooooo! Thats the one thing I wanted to avoid! So they do that, and give me an epidural, except the frigging thing wouldnt work! So anaestitist (sp?) came back, messed around in my spine lol, and eventually got it working, but never took fully, so I felt all the contractions (back labour) but it def took the edge off!
After all this messing around for 42 hours, at 2am Fri morn, I was still only 5cm, but by 6am I was suddenly 10!
Had to wait another half hour as baby still too high, but started pushing at 6.30 am, LOADS AND LOADS of pushes later, at 7.16am, my beautiful little boy, Cian, was born!
The pushing was hard, but wasn't really painful, it just meant I couldn't feel the contractions which was great! And, I didnt haemorrhage!! He was very blue so was on oxygen for about 5 mins but is perfect!
He was signed off by the paediatrician a few hours later, and I discharged myself Fri afternoon because I was not staying there any longer!!
xx

Congratulations on little Cian! Beautiful name, and glad you are both home and well xxxx

Congratulations!! Sounds like you had to go through a lot so pleased all OK and you are now at home with LO.

Oh well done to you, what a lovely name, and great birth story

Pics.Pics of little Cian.....we love them

Awe congrats hunni!! Can't wait to see pics hehe!! X x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blimey, sounds like you had quite a journey, congratulations and well done!xx

Congratulations honey x welcome to the world Cian

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads