xmichellex labour symptom spotting

XmichelleX

Reaction score
Hi I thought id start this thread to write down all the symptoms I'm getting so hopefully you guys can help me know if Im starting in labour! I'm 39 weeks pregnant on Wednesday. Due date 7th march!

Last night I was up with tiny pains but put it down to the fact I needed the toilet about 4 times in the night!
I've woken up an hour ago to muscle spasms! It's really weird they woke me they were that bad! Keep getting braxton hicks too. Going to try and sleep now but I will update if there's any more symptoms! it's probably nothing and I'll still be symptom spotting in two more weeks but thought I'd see what you guys thought x

lol im the same, symptom spotting all the time. had bits of mucous plug coming away for over a week now and woke up with / had / having mild period cramps but nothing id say is going on properly. get out you comfy baby!

How exciting!! Will definantly stalk this thread as I might learn something:) my due date is the day after your michelle!! Let's hope these babies want to come out and meet the world soon!!!

Fx!!

Yeah hope they won't be to long! Got stomach ache now like I need the toilet again! I've had no plug come away or anything! Wish I had a little sign but nothing! How are you girls feeling I'm more excited than scared of labour is this normal ha ha x

Some days I'm really scared and other days I'm totally relaxed!! I'm trying to make plans every day so that every day will be a "bad" day for labour to start! I want to meet her now!:)

I didn't have any 'signs' like losing mucus plug or waters etc. Got period type cramps that came and went. Keep an eye on them cos you might just suddenly realise they are getting more regular! Good luck x

Yeah same with me I'm happy for my labour to start any day from Thursday I really don't want a leap year baby! Ha ha Is that a bad thing to say? X

Gonna sound daft now, i blame the midwife, but whats this mucus plus???

Good luck Michelle!!! Id love a little leap year baby!!! :)

Baby seem to be moving/twisting head down towards my pelvis these nights. Is she trying to find the exit?? Hope so:)

Any new symptoms ladies?:)

nothing new here, cramping has died down and ive caught a cold off my OH so i feel crap for a totally different reason now lol

Haven't seen her in here - maybe her lo is maling an appearance??;)

Hi sorry girls! No sign of baby yet I'm struggling to walk today baby is pressing on a nerve I think? I can feel some bad pressure! Plans with my mum tomorrow is going for a long walk and eating fresh pineapple!! X in so ready for this baby to come now!! Xx

How's everyone else feeling? I'm actually glad I've not had baby today on a leap year day!! Xx

Aw Michelle - thought your LO had made a leap year entrance!!
I had a lovely pedicure this morning but have had a few loose tummy movements & feel a little sick tonight. Likewise, can't walk far as baby boy has pushed his bowling ball sized head right down, & must have his daddy's Glaswegian genes as keeps headbutting my pubic bone!! He he.
Loving every minute of it though.
Have scan tomorrow & should find out what day he will be induced if he doesn't come naturally in next week.
How is everyone else doing??? xxx

Well I've had my pedicure done but I'm booking in for another one next week on my due date just to pass the time! Unless I'm otherwise occupied! Well I've been to asda and bought two big pineapples! Going for a very long walk tomorrow! I see the consultant at the hospital a week tomorrow so hopefully I'm going to convince them to give me a sweep and see how baby is doing! Eeeekkkk!!! Xxxx sounds like we are in the same boat! It hurts doesn't it where baby is pushing down but like you said its so worth it xxx

Puscha: how did your scan go??

I'm suppose to do a lot of tidying in the house but I'm stuck here on pf..lol!! I Think I might have lost some of my plug yesterday - hope so! It was kind of yellow and snotty when I wiped (sorry if tmi).

How is everyone today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back