Pre labour signs??????

fayebalina

Reaction score
Hi all, wondering if anyone can enlighten me. There have been a few changes in my symptoms over the fast few days. Ive started getting loads of braxton hicks especially at night which doesnt aid the sleep! I hadnt noticed any bh before this at all throughout my pg. They are really really uncomfortable but I wouldnt say painfull! Yesterday and today ive had loads of pressure really low down like everything is gonna fall out! Ive also been really tired again. And the big thing today is that my belly feels tight all the time even when im not having braxton hicks! I feel a bit sicky aswell, almost like i have a stomach bug. I never got period pains so i dont know what they feel like??? I know everyone is different but I just wanted to know if anyone else has experienced any of this just before they started in labour? Or am I just getting my hopes up?
xxxxxxx Faye xxxxxxxx

All sounds hopefull hun, I too have had lots of pain down below, been REALLY tired, feeling yucky.

I read on a web site that really early signs are:

Flu like feeling.
Loose or more frequent bowel movements.
Increase in discharge.
More painful braxton hicks.

I have all of the above but just know I will still be here in 2 weeks saying the same thing!! Keep getting my hopes up cause of the full moon tomorrow!!

Fingers crossed that we don't have to wait much longer!!

All of the above apply to me aswel Kerry..........tell you what.......Ill race you! :lol:
On your marks, get set...........................

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back