xmichellex labour symptom spotting

I'm with the no-symptom spotting! My new due date is March 19th (because around than, they'll have to induce me if she hasn't showed up) :D

That's my induction date! Eeekkk
Loving the new tv!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331391934.870465.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331391934.870465.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 13
Isn't it! X I love it! I'm sat on my ball bouncing away whilst watching the huge screen! X

Thanks!! Well 3 mile walk......DONE!! X what a lovely day! X

Here too:( feel like such an idiot for moaning like this! We should be happy that our babies are happy&comfy!! But just want to meet her so bad!!!

Esperanza84 when are they inducing you? You was due the day after me. I feel awful for feeling down that baby doesn't want to come! It's even harder because we are team yellow! But I look at it as this time next week I'm going to have a baby in my arms! That makes it all feel better! I've had no more symptoms since Sunday! I should just be thankful something is happening and I've lost my plug! Xx
But how amazing would it be if our babies arrived before or on mothers day! It would be a dream come true lets keep our fingers crossed as we still have time!!! Xx

I've got back ache tightening and bad pressure in my stomach like I'm going to have a period????!!!! But I'm not getting excited!

I THINK they maybe contractions?? I'm at asda and I'm struggling! Going to time them when I get home xx

There about every 20 minutes! Not that painful yet got more pain in my back! X still having doubts?! X

Michelle - praying it is the real thing for you xxx

Just woken up by a contraction and went to the toilet and had my show with blood! Defiantly in labour girls!! Xx

me too...contractions started at 12:30...ooo michelle-exciting! :) i still havent had a show or anything though!

Ohhh it's all happening tonight!! I got woken up by contractions this morning too - coming every 15 mins at the moment, more painful than previous aches and pains so I am really hoping this is it!! Good day for babies girls :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back