xmichellex labour symptom spotting

Baby has been served his eviction notice for 14th so have 13 days to enjoy my pregnancy - though hoping he makes a natural appearance before hand!! No water birth or birthing centre though as scan shows I have polyhydramnios again so classed as high risk again & told to rest. Baby is healthy & well though & weighing in at nearly 7.5 pounds!!! X

Well girls I've been checked at the hospital baby is fine! Just getting mummy worried! having a sweep done next Thursday and we even got to see baby as I had a scan done and gave me a pic too!!! baby is about 6pound9 at the mo! But looks like a chunk! Xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330631004.033899.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330631004.033899.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 27
Thanks missis I love her/him even more! Can't wait now! Xx

Tomorrow is my due date and today I've had a dull aching In my back and lower stomach! Had a few bad nights sleep so I'm very tired today feel very emotional! Been to the toilet 5 times today and it's not been nice! Just feeling fed up being on my own all day then too tired at night to give hubby any attention xx hope I wake up feeling better tomorrow! X

I also have a dull ache in my back and have been running to the toilet a lot today. Hope it's a sign!!! Cancelled an appointment with mil cause I wanted to be near the toilet at home. She of course thought this was very exciting...lol!

Hope you feel better.....or it kicks off and then you'll feel better holding baby :D xxxxxxxxx

Just had a little nap feel better for it! Im starting to get a little nervous now! I'm just going to try and enjoy the little time I have left and do nothing but watch crap tv hee hee xx and sleep!

Happy due date hun! Any signs of anything??

I had a nervous (hormonal) breakdown yesterday, had back pains and diarrhea, and was crying a lot. Was sure it was the start of something, but it all went over. Felt really stupid for being such a drama queen:S Many girls have pains like this for weeks before they go into labour! Feel better today, but I'm kind of annoyed that the pains stopped!

aww poor esperanza, im wishing for some pains or something lol

I feel like I'm going to have a period today! Had back ache this morning but feel really sluggish and heavy like when your about to experience ladies week!! X :-} x

ive been getting mild period pains in the night and at odd times during the day for a few days now but nothing that turns into proper cramps, just that start of period ache. its annoying but not even painful enough to bother me. i hopw yours do something hun x

I've had some period pains today as well, but like you bevg, they're not painfull enough to bother me. But at least it's something! Hopefully they will Get more painfull as time passes by!! It's funny that we want pains isn't it? Lol!

Yeah it is! I just can't wait to see what make I'm having..... Pink or blue!? Xx

Ooooh exciting ladies. Sounds like you guys are getting close to me!!

Been to see the consultant today and they have given me a sweep and told me I am 1cm dilated already! Whoop only 9 more to go! Got dull back ache since and I've been to sleep for a couple of hours xx do you think this mite be the very start? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back