xmichellex labour symptom spotting

Really oh good! Because I've only got a slight dull ache I just don't feel like its real!! X

You're so lucky that you got a sweep! I didn't :( but baby was fine, so that's the most imprtant thing:)

Losing loads more of my plug! It's making me feel abit sick!!! Ha ha just need some pains now!! X

she didn't want to do a sweep because she didn't have sterile glowes (what kind of mw doesn't have that??) and she said that the hospital would do this in one week because then I would be their responsibility. A bit strange - I mean, the worst thing that could happend is labour!! And that's a good thing! Anyway, I know I should be gratefull that everything is okay with lo so will stop moaning now...lol!

How Are you feeling today michelle? Hope ur in pains:) I'm getting dressed now, will have some breakfast and will start working some stairs:)

all i can say is eat light lol. i just chucked up the left over acid and lil bit of food i had left from last nights dinner, not nice when your contracting.

Oh I'm so jealous bev nothing is happening just lots of toilet trips with lots of mucus! Yuk! Hopefully I'll get some pains later? X
Well the midwife wasn't to prepared then who doesn't have sterile gloves! Typical xx

NeXT time I'll bring sterile gloves just in case! Lol!!!

It's good that you got lots of mucus at least - must mean something!

It's still coming! Can't believe how much I'm losing it's loads! Is it normal? X

I have no idea, but it sounds promising :) do you have pains as well??

I lost my plug on my due date with my son & it was just like a huge stringy snot but I don't remember there being loads of it. But everyone's different. My son still had to be induced 2 weeks later too! :( x

Puscha: you probably have a brilliant place in there for your babies, they Get so comfortable, that's why your son had to be "evicted" :D

Sounds promising michelle! Got my fingers crossed for you!!! xx

I had the best nights sleep! We are just off out for a walk and to buy a 42inch 3d tv! Hopefully the excitement will get it going.........even though I'm not symptom spotting today! X

Carry the 42 inch home - now that's GOT to get things going!!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back