X factor thread

budge

Reaction score
has sharon really left the show and why did she throw a strop last night? :think:

i reckon theres a lot of fixing behind the scenes you know. That Kimberly wasn't half as bad as that Emily or Liam :evil:

whats all you other sad x factor viewers think ? :lol:

sad? moi? sad is my sister sitting alone at the front of the pub last night after the rugby watching x factor then telling the men off for turning over to footie :rotfl:

I think there's more fixing than ever this year :think: especially the 2 made up groups

I usually love Xfactor, but I really think it is getting as scripted and hyped up as those terrible American Wrestling programmes...you know where they all have scripted 'arguments' to add drama.

I think Sharon will be back, it was all done for drama and effect.

I agree Kimberly wasn't as bad as some of the others. But over all, the standard seems pretty poor this year. Hopefully they will get better as the weeks move on.

I haven't got a favourite yet.

i really didnt want kimberly to go, thought she was a great entertainer. unlike a few on the show

I havent watched it much this year, I am getting really :puke: of all the sob stories, it seems that talent dosent matter, its who has the best sob story.

A bit of background info is great, but flaming hell, if I hear one more "woe is me" tale I could actually :puke:

all i've got to say is poor Kimberely, they did that to her hair & then she got kicked out anyway :shock: i would be furious :twisted:

foxymum said:
all i've got to say is poor Kimberely, they did that to her hair & then she got kicked out anyway :shock: i would be furious :twisted:

:rotfl:

I only watched the songs bit and it peed me off so I didnt watch the results one

I dont think I will bother this time - sick of hearing "blah has had a rough time" Havent we all!!

After watching last nights show im not sure i will be bothering to watch this series. It was like watching Stars in their eyes at some points.
And as for Dannii Minogue judging peoples singing ability I don't know how she dare

I love my V+ thingy, I fast forward all the sob stories at the start of each act...they do my head in!! :x I also FF all of the result show until the end!! :cheer: :cheer:

Yeah i agree the standard this year is pants!

leona, Shane ward and Will young were fantastic... No one really stanbds out this year, its like a pub karoke contest this year...

x

I think some of the better acts were sent home, couldn't understadnm some of the decisions the judges made.

No one really stands out, quite like the woman whose dad died (sorry can't think of any way to describe her) but she's hardly the next Leona

sharon will be back..she is just throwing her toys out the pram...betcha

i dont undertsand how the bands futureproof and hope have come together after failed single auditions but now there good together, bonded well etc etc!
is it fixed :think: :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back