Feeling down...

mablestarr

Reaction score
Having a bit of a low day today, think everything is starting to get to me!

Decided to try and get some stuff together today for my hospital bag and found these realy nice fleecy pj's in asda which are black with cream spots, then got some toiletries etc. But just looking at the sanitary pads makes me feel sad, they seem massive and I've never really had heavy bleeding or anything and have just used tampons. (Pathetic I know)

I think its also slowly sinking in that I probably won't be able to have a birth like I would have liked to. As I now seem to have gestational diabetes I'll either have to be induced or at the very best will be monitored lots. I had wished to be able to be able to have a home from home birth using the water pool etc, but don't think thats going to happen anymore :sad:.

I am looking forward for my 4d scan on Wednesday though and hoping for some reassurances about the size of the baby, as at 20 weeks he was small, but with gestational diabetes chances are he'll be big. Its just all a bit up in the air, and I'm a bit of a control freak.

Lets hope the x-factor is entertaining tonight might cheer me up. Sorry for the long thread of ridiculous jibberish.

oh hun sorry you are feeling a bit low, at least you have the scan to look forward too and we are all allowed our off days. big hun and hope u feel better bout things soon xxx

aw hun, i think its prob worse for you that you know that you may have to be induced and have monitoring, that would make me down too, just because its not the labour youd hope for. im currently watching x factor and i must say im quite disappointed! x

Mablestar- I hope you have a better day today hun.

Your bound to start thinking your on the cusp of leeping to Tri 3 like me , and I had my wobbles this week.

It will be lovely to have your scan, hope they can size up baby for you too. maybee baby will just be larger and not huge after all. Ask them your options at your next appointment to see how flexible they are if baby is not looking over 10lb by the end, they can't all get that big surely:hug:

And we have all the excitement of Tri3 group to look forward to XX

Thanks ladies. Feeling much better today, been for a earlyish morning swim and done the grocery shopping. So having a naughty little bit of chocolate as a treat!!

And I agree with you rainbow dancer x-factor was a bit rubbish think Paije and Cher were the best two. Think they should get rid of the bottom 4 tonight though not just the bottom 2.
xxxxx

sending big hugs to you hun im here if you need a chat xxxxxxxxxxx

hun you are going trough drastic changes in your life and you are aloud to feel down, unsure, scared, freaked out you name it.

Belive me i have had some down days in this pregnancy.. but you will get trough it everytime.. :hugs.

And try not to worry about the birth, try to be posetiv about it, what ever happends will happend and the most important thing is that LO will come out Okay..

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back