brings back memories - first ever thread.

11pm on Christmas Day 2006... lol I'd been browsing all day...

leckershell

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 23:14 pm

Hi all,

Just to say hello and that I am new here also :) I'll get an avatar up at some point!

I'm about 7 weeks gone now and have signed up tonight as browsing this forum alone has answered a few of my questions, so being able to ask them too would be great! I mean, I didn't know about what I should and shouldn't eat - just seems there aren't many people around to help out on these things which seem so trivial but yet so important!

Love to you all,

Michelle xx

edit I just reread that thread and it was eightball's introduction thread that I obviously thought was ok to gatecrash.. lol

http://www.pregnancyforum.co.uk/forum/v ... hp?t=23424

Here's mine, from two and a half years ago :shock:

Tale as old as time I know.

I'm 6 weeks and just starting to FEEL really sick (though not throwing up). I'm back at work tomorrow and trying to keep it secret for as long as possible, so has anyone ANY tips on how to feel less nauseous or at least disguise it a bit?

I had no idea how forums worked so never introduced myself or anything, just started posting like I'd always been there :lol:

Incidently, there was no secret. I was so excited I told everyone at work the very day I went back :lol:

When I was Jade_Number1
I am 4 weeks pregnant with my 1st baby and absolutely petrified! I am only 18, and it was completely unplaned. I've started taking folic acid and extra vitamin D but other than that I am clueless!

I have absolutely no idea what to do now- my boyfriend (bless him) has taken to running me a bath for when I get home every night but I would like to know how we go about getting a midwife and also how much maternity leave I will be entitled to. I have worked for the same company for the last 2 years but there is no imformation about maternity leave included in my contract.

HELP!

:lol: Well, my boyfriend stopped running me baths after the first week! :doh:

On the plus side I got a really good maternity package! :rotfl:

Heres Mine

Posted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 18:42 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi there, im a mum to 2 boys cameron and bradley, ages are 4 and 2 this year, im currently expecting baby number 3 which is also a boy..

Im 25 years old, married and live in grimsby,
my intrests are working, swimming, looking after my children, camping, enjoying time out with friends

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back