***X Factor sticky***

They are both singing some of my fav songs to stay - they better not feck them up! :shakehead:

Get Girlband out!!!!

They have killed Aerosmith!! :evil:

Yay, am glad Girlband are out, they annoy the crap out of me!!! They're so cheesy and annoying and crap :lol:

I love the fairy girl - Diana. All her three live performances have been great :clap: :clap: :clap:

Diana's voice reminds me of Delores O'Riordan (Cranberries) and that got on my tits after a while. Thought Rachel's song was amazing, and Ruth really sang that song well.

I love Oeughn (I still cant spell his name lol!) he is soooo cute, and I thought Rachel was good tonight for the first time since the auditions (but I cant stick the woman!) I like Diana too, but know where your coming from Beanie. Id still llike her or Oeughn to win.

OMG they just mimed that HERO song-how cheeky!

Sorry...

I am on my musical high horse now :lol: ...

Scott has ruined that song BIG style!!! He is not holding the correct notes or the correct timings!

Daniel is too nasal for that song (especially the beginning!) but I think that was due to the emotion - which is hard... I am crying, but it without sounding like a cruel cow, it is a singing compition!!

OMG,,,,,how can Daniel still be in!??! He is a garbage singer. Yes I feel sorry for his situation, but No way should he still be in!

Sorry but I was bawling by the end of Daniels song (yes I know, it is because of him losing his wife and I'm a sucker for it). I like Diana but she so reminds me of the Cranberries girl and I cant stand Rachel but she did well tonight. I think Alexandra or Austin should win :wink:

I agree, Alexandra all the way, shes far too good to be on there really, she outclasses all the others.

Sorry Eoghan doesnt do anything for me, he looks to me like a weird verion of Jamie Oliver :oops:

Diana :wall:

i really wanted scott to say last night. daniel did good in the sing off but i dont think his really good in the actual competition.
yeah bad miming last night its amazing that u can sing with ur mouth closed!

Im gutted Scott went, thought it was between Daniel JLS and Owen(not going to try to spell it)

Daniel just sucks reminds me of sleasy old men that try to come onto you in pubs.
JLS are ok but they murdered that last night
And Owen for god sake was i listening to someone else singing last night he is awful

Glad Scott went, couldnt stand him & thought he had a very bad attitude throughout :talkhand: Cant stand Rachel & Eoghan!

Diana to win :D :angel:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back