X Factor Auditions

lauramumof2

Reaction score
My wee sister is audtioning for X Factor tomorrow in Glasgow.
Wish her luck please. Im going with her for support. :pray:

Thanks Leanne, a fellow west coast person. Im from Saltcoats :wave:

Tell her to give Simon my phone number... he musta lost it..he hasnt rang me in a while!!! :rotfl:

P.S. good luck to your sis!!! :clap:

clasper said:
Tell her to give Simon my phone number... he musta lost it..he hasnt rang me in a while!!! :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I dont know when the show is being aired :think: She is registered blind so I hope they arent horrible to her, she would be gutted. I would be arrested for gbh.

lauramumof2 said:
clasper said:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I dont know when the show is being aired :think: She is registered blind so I hope they arent horrible to her, she would be gutted. I would be arrested for gbh.

I really dont think they would be horrible to her at all...I think they would go out of their way to be nice to her!! :D

I hope she gets thru! :clap:

I just hope Simon doesnt want her more than he wants me!!! :rotfl:

what is she singing?

hope it all goes well for her x

Good luck to your sister, she must have balls of steel going in front of simon cowell!
I hate to think what id say to him if he spoke to me like that.

She is singing an Abba song but Im not sure what one. Its not one of the well know ones but I cant remember the name.

She is actually quite a shy person but give her a mic and she is amazing.

aww congrats 2 ur sis :pray: :cheer: my little cousin is auditioning in glasgow 2moro aswell good luck to her aswell heehee hope they do well

it takes ages to go through though cos there is like 3 or 4 auditions you need to go through before you are actually put in front of simon and the rest of the judges they arent shown on tv until they get past all they rounds i auditioned last year and got past the first 3 rounds but never got as far as on the tv :x heehee

luv lou n keryn xxx

Louise0410 said:
aww congrats 2 ur sis :pray: :cheer: my little cousin is auditioning in glasgow 2moro aswell good luck to her aswell heehee hope they do well

it takes ages to go through though cos there is like 3 or 4 auditions you need to go through before you are actually put in front of simon and the rest of the judges they arent shown on tv until they get past all they rounds i auditioned last year and got past the first 3 rounds but never got as far as on the tv :x heehee

luv lou n keryn xxx
Goodl luck to your wee cousin too. I wasnt sure how it worked so thanks for shedding some light on it.

lauramumof2 said:
Thanks Leanne, a fellow west coast person. Im from Saltcoats :wave:

Hi Laura, I'm in Kilwinning so not too far from you! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111