X Factor 2007

tracey 2

Reaction score
hi guys :wave:

Oh god i cant believe it but iv just down loaded the application form for the 2007 X Factor. I dont know whether im brave enough to actually fill it in and send it off, iv never applied before. :shock:

Didnt know if anyone else will be? :D

Definately not me!! I cannot hum a note let alone sing!!

Got for it though :lol:

god ur brave lol

wen r the auditions ur brave doing it whilst being PG

well they need the applications by march. So when do they do the auditions does anyone know? Hadnt really thought how far gone id be maybe its not such a good idea then :think:

OH went last year. not sure if he is going to do it again this year.

good luck :)

kelslo66- how did he find it hun sorry if im being nosey

Dont know if i will cos il be quite heavily preg when they do auditions wont i? :hug:

Maybe next year

tracey 2 said:
hi guys :wave:

Oh god i cant believe it but iv just down loaded the application form for the 2007 X Factor. I dont know whether im brave enough to actually fill it in and send it off, iv never applied before. :shock:

Didnt know if anyone else will be? :D

:rotfl: :rotfl: go for it! its worth it even if you're crap you'll get on the tV :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

good luck if you decide to go for it...I want to sing to my baby while he is too young to realise mommy can't sing LOL

if i sang to my children they would need therapy in later life for the trauma inposed on them

if i sang to my children they would need therapy in later life for the trauma inposed on them

oh i really wannna go for it you know maybe il send it off and see what happens then.

Everyone tells me i can sing well but as long as i get on tv thats fine with me :rotfl:

Budge why post so many times your crazy :rotfl:

i didn't mean to.
it just happened. :think:

apologies tothe moderators. i don';t want to be seen as a serial poster

yeah sure budge i believe you :fib:

You just want the attention come on admit it :wink:

Now you see im an angel :angel:

:shakehead: now come on where did you get the idea im an attenitno seeker! :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back