X Factor 2007

oh i dont know maybe iv got the wrong person then :think:

hold on no i havent you are a huge attention seeker.

Anyway night hun :sleep:

Ive applied too!!! I posted about it a few weeks ago, Tracey you should do it, we might meet at boot camp lol!!!!!

Im pretty sure the auditions are held in May

Go for it!!!!!!

hi hun have you heard anything back from them yet?

Oh i really really wanna go but i dont see why not they cant say no cos im pregnant i dont think

Ok im definetely going to go for it :cheer:

Il see you at boot camp then :hug:

Yay!!!!

I sent my form off just before xmas but havnt heard anything yet, we should def keep eachother posted!!

yep def wil send it off in the new year (i dont like the bit where you have to describe yourself in 10 words gonna get my mates to help me on that)

If you hear anything let me know and il do the same good luck hun :hug:

just a thought for you have you considered if you got through you'd be staying in a house away from home prolly with a new baby?

just something to bear in mind but would be great to see you all on telly

yeah i have kinda thought about that im just gonna take it as it comes if it doesnt work out then there is always next year providing im not preg again then :D

im hoping i might be pregnant by then too, in which case it depends how far along I am, but if i decide not to go through to boot camp it would still be so so cool to be put through and then tell them sorry no can do, that would def get on the telly lol

dont think i would be able to hide my bump, but im still applying even if i only get as far as the auditions should be on telly then :rotfl:

alright budge we get the point your a bad singer!!!! haha haha haha

My OH also went 2 yrs ago he said it was sh*t (but then he would cos he never got through hehe)

He said they was only letting freaks through that where making the crowds laugh.

You have to see about 3 different people before u see simon etc.

xxxxx

i heard that somewhere that you have to see other people on a panel before they let you in to see the other judges but didnt think it was true.

Oh well we will see :D

We're all so impressed with Richard Felix's attempt at karaoke at the Christmas Party that we're thinking of getting him on there :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back