WTT brought forward

KatR

Reaction score
Just wanted to share my happiness of bringing forward our WTT from next April to this August. I have started folic acid and I ordered my RLT as these worked like a treat last time. I am ecstatic...:thumbup::dance: I've also given up drinking in prep for BFP and I will try to cut down my coffee (always the hardest).

I hope you are all good ladies I send you all lots of :hugs: and :dust:

Congratulations!! Good luck!

Out if curiosity what is RLT?

Thank you :wave:
RLT is Raspberry Leaf Tea, it thins the cervix and therefore makes it easier for the sperm to make it's way. You also drink it at the end of the pregnancy for baby to come out. I'm not sure that worked at the end as my LO was 1 week late but who knows she may have been 2 weeks late without. :lol:

Morning Kat,

Sounds like we could be TTC at around the same time. I have to wait until around Sep this year, which feels like a lifetime away.

I've not heard of RLT to help conceive before, only to induce labour, so thats an interesting tip!

I have too cut right back on my drinking, have had 3 drinks since last year and caffeine Ive cut back to about 2 first thing in the morning, rather than 8-10 a day! Its very hard.
WTT_june 2014 and are I also in a little group, where we are saving money and losing weight/getting fit before TTC :) feel free to join us!xx

Hi Vixx :wave:
I have been following your posts, hopefully we can celebrate our :bfp: together. I gotta say that I am keeping fit but not trying to loose weight as I lost the baby weight already, just maintaining will do me. Don't know about you but I find the coffee withdrawal a lot worse than the alcohol. I just wanna :nap: all the time.
I'm sure I first read about RLT on this site and I am sure it helped even if it was just the calming effect. :)

Yes, me too!! I have been drinking coffee for as long as I can remember now, since I was about 12 I think haha and I am literally falling asleep by about 10am if I dont have them. Saying that I gave it up completely last year for about 6-8 wks (caved in at xmas) and after about 4/5 days I felt full of energy and slept alot better too but I guess with a little one you probably dont need any help with that! :D

I really hope we do get them at the same time too, that would be amazing! I didnt restart my pill last weekend and think I will stay off it, so that I can get my cycles in order, as I have heard this can take a good few months. I have been on the pill since I was 14, so a long long time. So Im just waiting for my proper period now, rather than the super light bleeds that I have been used to....

Ooh I might try the RLT then! I hope we dont need it though :) xx

Vixx,

I was thinking of stopping the pill as well for the same reasons however you must be careful as last time I got pregnant a week after I stopped so it is not a rule that you need a few months. :shock: Probably best to keep an eye on your ovulation in the coming months or use the lovely rubber. :dance: We all love the stuff....
I bet we will be bump buddies :preg:
Last pregnancy I gave up coffee completely as soon as I had my BFP and until LO was 6 months because of breastfeeding and felt fine but the minute I stopped BF it was the first thing I had :coffee:

Haha yes dont worry, I will be using precautions! I dont want to risk it happening early but I would love to see whats happening with my cycles, as Ive never really had them, when I was a teen they were all over the place, which is why I was put on the pill. I hope they have sorted themselves out now Im much older!

Awww it would be awesome to have a bump buddy!! :pompom: When I had my son (almost 14 yrs ago) I was only 17 and didnt have anyone to talk to about being pregnany, as my friends were obv a lot more sensible than me :oooo: the internet wasnt really around much, and it just seems there so much more now to help you :)
I really cannot wait now xx

Well, you are in the right place now, most ladies are very supportive here and it is good for information purposes as well as a general chat. It becomes lots of fun once you are in the pregnancy section with the trimesters as everybody is going through the same worries and most of the same sideaffects of pregnancy. Can't wait till we start talking about puking our guts out.:sick:

Haha great, I cant wait for that....?!!!!
I know, it seems everyone on here is lovely and so full of knowledge and information. Im so glad I have somewhere to turn to this time around.
I also had a horrendous pregnancy last time with SPD, Im really really praying I dont have it this time around, as it was bloody awful!!! :pray::pray::pray::pray: xx

Hi guys, is coffee bad for TTC? I didn't know this! OMG another thing to add to my list of things to do before TTC, give up coffee!

Hi WTT_june 2014,

Coffee is not bad for trying only when you are pregnant it's not advised so it is worth giving up beforehand or at least cutting down as it gets harder once you have baby in the belly. Most women don't even want to have coffee during pregnancy because it makes them sick so you don't need to worry too much. I was craving coffee like mad during my first pregnancy. :eh:

I agree, thats why I am trying to give it up now, or at least reduce it dramatically. The first trimester you feel you could sleep for about 15 hours a day, and that on top of just giving up caffeine would be awful, so my thinking is trying to give it up now and then when I finally fall, it wont be a double whammy! :D

WTT_june 2014 - haha, maybe we should add this to our list! How many days without caffeine!! :coffee: :shock: :nap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back