Soooooo FRUSTRATED!!

MB - Ive had that spot treatment, went and asked Doc for it as you recommended it few months back.....yes its stick and it made my skin worse! :( My spots are huge, sore deep ones too LouiseB. Feel like a teenager again with them, was so clear up untill Sept/ Oct last year.

My AF has arrived this morning :( 1 day later than my previous months, and im off on holiday this week so i can stay on the sofa on my big bleed day, but im kinda glad as i can tell my Doc on friday how things have been. Ive recorded all my AF dates and cycle lengths since Nov last years as they became more regular, they dropped from 36-38ish to 28.

I tried AC for a few months, and i saw no real difference, 1st month AF arrived earlier....then back to normal. They just repeated on me lol. So from now im sticking to Folic acid, and he's sticking to extra zinc. We go on holiday on Saturday, on a narrow boat around the four counties for a week with some friends (a booze cruise) after that my fella has pledged to not drink alcohol untill we fall pregnant as long as i stay off chocolate ha ha :) see if that helps us, regardless of the spem analysis results.

xxxxxx

spots .. spots.. and more spots!!!

I have suffered massively since coming off the pill, I know its mainly due to the pcos.

I get loads of spots under my skin that stay hard and are leaving nasty purple blemishes, after all this TTC is out the way I am going to have to have some sort of skin treatment to get rid of the marks!

I cleanse, tone and moisturiser every day, I use Apricot Facial Scrub 2-3 times a week, I have tried Oxy10 but that just dried out my skin and made it all red.

I do feel for you hunny, but like Maybe I have found that since I started taking Vitamin B6 they seem to have calmed down a bit, so it maybe worth trying, I take them with my folic acid and thats it.

I also have a lot of spots:( It's not fair!! I think that since we're not falling pregnant, at least our skin could be nice and faultless!!

Aww sorry the witch got you hun! :hugs:

Your booze cruise sounds amazing!!! What a great idea! I bet you'll have a blast!

Enjoy! :):party:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back