wow

fran_23

Reaction score
wow look at this wedding dress its well gorgeous!
i havent set a date yet or anything but was just looking at dresses
with my friend whos getting married next yr!

big_7627.jpg

Ohhh Fran that is lovely I LOVE that!!!!! The sort of thing I like and would go for, not lacey and OTT.......... And Little Minx, your's is also gorgeous. xx

lovely dress little minx!! when did you get married?

Haven't yet! Was supposed to be next week, but something err....got in the way!

Have re-scheduled for May 4th. that's my style dress but I'm having gold and green (apparently VERY unlucky :roll:) and a medieval style coronet.

I can't think about it much at moment with the little guy's imminent arrival but am sure to get in the wedding spirit again later :D

ah sounds lovely...and little one can be there! talking of which i better feed my screaming monkey :)

LittleMinx said:
Haven't yet! Was supposed to be next week, but something err....got in the way!

Have re-scheduled for May 4th. that's my style dress but I'm having gold and green (apparently VERY unlucky :roll:) and a medieval style coronet.

I can't think about it much at moment with the little guy's imminent arrival but am sure to get in the wedding spirit again later :D

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! Sod the superstition, I am sure it will be well worth waiting for hun and you will look gorgeous, plus you will have the perfect page boy :wink: xx

Fran that dress is gorgeous, where is it from? :think:

Lttle minx u will look stunning in that dress, it's lovely. :cheer:

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr wish kris would propose to me :cry:

im not THAT bad am i

ok im abit obsesive and controling and like every thing done my way and im a spoilt brat, so why wont he ask me :lol:

lovely dress :(

I know how you feel Dionne, waiting on my ring too!

that dress was just online i think its actually from the us...lovely though!

i'm the opposite girls, me and oh got engaged in january,
he keeps asking me to set the date but i want to wait until hayden can be our paige boy..he'll look so cute! plus i want to save up coz i want a dress like that! and i want to be slim enough to look good in it!!!

thats stunning!! i love corset dresses, i was supposed to be having a really fancy corset dress for the mayoral ball at the end of this year, but ill be lucky if i get a leg thru the corset by then ahha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back