Dress

Layla

Reaction score
grrr, im peeved off

its Coby's christening next sunday and jases mates wedding on the first of July. I have brought Charlie (my daughter) a stunning flowy dress and Ethan (my son) a really nice shirt and trouser set to wear for both occasions.

I also wanted to wear a dress but not im beinging to think its wishful thinking :(
im a size 18 since having Coby, have lost some weight but not much, i have been searching for dresses on the net, but they are all skinny fitted things, most of them have size 18 in stock but i just cant see myself in a dress that is shaped to fit.
I have curves which is great, but i also have a pop belly pouch at teh bottom on my tum from having Coby lol, there is no way i could wear a dress with that , i would prob look pregnant.

so gutted, i really wanted to dress up and look nice :(

oh well, ho hum...

xxx

I am sure that you will look lovely layla. wear your baby bulges with pride. :D I havent even sorted out liam's christening yet :?

i wanted this dress....

EOH28-fs.jpg

its stunning and the colour is gorge!

i am sure that that dress will look great on you. go for it. its a lovely dress.

x

Hi Layla

I'm struggling with what to wear for Olivia's Christening (3 wks tomorrow) but after reading Dionne's thread about these pants that really hold you in I've got hope now! I haven't been able to get to a Woolies and haven't seen them in any other stores but I'm going shopping tomorrow so hope to invest in some then (they're £7.99).

That dress is gorgeous - where's it from? Shame, Green just shouldn't be seen on me :wall:

Lucy

Why not Layla??
I think its lovely. why not try it atleast??

its from evans.

we havent got one near here, closest one is in Cardiff, so i would have to order it online and pay for it right away.

i looked at the thread about the big pants lol, i might get some and see if they work

xx

Layla my mum wears lots of things from Evans and she swears by the big pants!!!! Go for it girl you will look great :)

Xxx

I was also gonna suggest those big pants, go for it Layla!

HI

The dress is lovely surely it will look great on you as well as the pants ..
good luck hun
Katrina

Hi Layla, my Mum has some big pants called "magic knickers" . They go right down to the knee and are not glam but boy do they firm you up! You don't get the bulges that you would normally get on the shorter ones. I am already planning to get some for when I've given birth! Don't worry about feeling big, curves are gorgeous and that dress is fabulous! :D

I love the dress. What about a body suit type basque, nothing saucy just somthing to hold your tummy in, thats also strappless. Any major department store should have them in the underwear department.

That bow on the dress as well should draw the eye away from your tummy and a nice necklace as well.

Wow that dress is gorgeous. I agree, magic pants are the way to go. Have a great day hun xx

ok, that dress has sold out :(

im really struggling to find a nice evening dress, its more for the wedding than the christening now so it can be a bt more fancy.

i have looked at the catologs that i can think off, and ebay, but not having much luck

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee help me find out, my budget is around the £50 mark

xxx

aww hunny, have you got a primak up their some times they do nice stuff or mataland

There are some nice dresses on the Dorothy Perkins website :D

orderd it, should be here by thursday.

the girl in te pic looks like she has big hips so i figure i might be able to pull it off too lol

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back