Would we get hospitalized for sever morning sickness?

Yeah, it felt really strange when we were shopping in Tamworth and I had loads of bags for FREE!!!

I do think though, that is wales, scotland and ireland get free prescriptions, then England should too.

I have been so rough with MS...no chance of me losing weight though...eating is the only thing that suppresses it...but the nausea is with me ALL day at the moment. Think everyone in works thinks i'm coming into work every morning with a serious hangover because of all the dry heaving...NICE! X

OH and I went to England and they all ask "would you like a bag?" OH automatically said "no thanks" and I realised, and said "no! get one its freee!" all excited then he caught on and said ooh yes please as if he'd just been offered a free pint. The woman behind the till thought we were properly strange.

But has royalty lost weight or just been checked straight away! thats my main thing. Im sure she wasnt waiting around in waiting rooms lol! and im sure she has her own ward lol x sorry im not a keen lover of royalty x

Haha I love it! I have the same opinion as you. It bugs me how they get everything better and quicker. Theyre royality- no more special than the rest of us. Xx

^^^^

This doesn't happen I'd read the rest of the thread

And if it does they probably pay for it

Royal bashers lol

:whistle: fapatalking :whistle:

They prob get it better and quicker as they pay for private healthcare x

yup thats how our society works. Money in exchang for goods and services. We'd all get an IV if we needed an IV. And we'd get anti sickness drugs if we need them. If someone has money and wants to spend it skipping the waiting room bit, and having their own room why not?! Lots of people on here pay for extra 3D scans. Noone begrudges them that.

And I think in Kate's case its not a luxury skipping the waiting room and having a private room, her privacy is almost zero as it is, the earliest part of her pregnancy is being discussed accross the world, when she left the hospital there were hundred of photographers, imagine that when youre feeling so crappy!

She cant exactly go on a 6 bedder with a curtain for privacy and expect her conversations with the doctors not to end up in the newspapers. But she doesnt expect to take up a room for free, she pays for it. Because she has to spend her money on these things. Because of the man she fell in love with and married, not cos shes some big brother media whore contestant. I bet she wants to scream at them all to fuck right off out of her life, especially considering the pregnancy hormones shes got going on right now. And then people start questioning her motives for being in hosptial in the first place. Noone wants to be in hospital. Especially not when theyre carrying their first baby. And I bet shes not very happy that the whole world is discussing her vomitting either.

What is with this attitude that "I didnt get.. so noone else should" how about "I didnt get... and I know how shitty that is... so at the very least Im going to hope that noone else has to go through that... and the very best Im going to do something proactive to make sure the system works better for others"

If youre jealous of someone with private healthcare then get off PF and go buy some of your own. If you cant afford it then go find a way to make some money. Dont hate on someone just cos theyre successful. Cos you'd better bet shes jealous of every single woman in 1st tri of PF who gets to wear their comfys and throw up in private, without anyone taking photos of them to share with the world.

yup thats how our society works. Money in exchang for goods and services. We'd all get an IV if we needed an IV. And we'd get anti sickness drugs if we need them. If someone has money and wants to spend it skipping the waiting room bit, and having their own room why not?! Lots of people on here pay for extra 3D scans. Noone begrudges them that.

And I think in Kate's case its not a luxury skipping the waiting room and having a private room, her privacy is almost zero as it is, the earliest part of her pregnancy is being discussed accross the world, when she left the hospital there were hundred of photographers, imagine that when youre feeling so crappy!

She cant exactly go on a 6 bedder with a curtain for privacy and expect her conversations with the doctors not to end up in the newspapers. But she doesnt expect to take up a room for free, she pays for it. Because she has to spend her money on these things. Because of the man she fell in love with and married, not cos shes some big brother media whore contestant. I bet she wants to scream at them all to fuck right off out of her life, especially considering the pregnancy hormones shes got going on right now. And then people start questioning her motives for being in hosptial in the first place. Noone wants to be in hospital. Especially not when theyre carrying their first baby. And I bet shes not very happy that the whole world is discussing her vomitting either.

What is with this attitude that "I didnt get.. so noone else should" how about "I didnt get... and I know how shitty that is... so at the very least Im going to hope that noone else has to go through that... and the very best Im going to do something proactive to make sure the system works better for others"

If youre jealous of someone with private healthcare then get off PF and go buy some of your own. If you cant afford it then go find a way to make some money. Dont hate on someone just cos theyre successful. Cos you'd better bet shes jealous of every single woman in 1st tri of PF who gets to wear their comfys and throw up in private, without anyone taking photos of them to share with the world.

Well said Titch... Not even sure his the thread got bought back to royal hating but that's always the way I guess!!

Also I'd like to add, she's not just carrying their first child, there's our future king or queen there!!!! :D

Oy its not that easy to earn good money :p I agree with what your saying though how many private early scans and 3d scans are posted and no one calls them for it. Poor lass apparently she is lovely in real life too - that's just from someone my sister knows who went to the same uni and her and William (never met William though) xx

Last edited:
See that's what I don't agree with - why can't the media just leave her alone? I can't imagine what emotions she'll go thru if she ends up MCing the poor lass. The media will be way OTT then!

Exactly! I think this week has shown just how vicious the media can be in regards to the effect on people's lives! Could u imagine going through the scariest part of pregnancy (tri1) in front f the world and then like falcon said imagine if heaven forbid she miscarried!

Can I also add that there wasn't a thread bashing Beyonce put on here?! Beyonce booked a whole floor in the maternity unit, the same floor that NICU was on, and she banned parents from visiting their babies in NICU while she was on the floor.
Poor Kate didn't do anything bad or wrong. She got sick, and got help. I fail to see the problem!

Tapatalking from my blackberry!

Totally well said titch!! If you're unhappy that theyve got more money than you, go out and make some rather than sitting whinging! I'm a massive believer that everyone has the ability to make big bucks! The reason some do and some don't is that the ones that do, tend to be the people that are proactive and get off their bums to do something about it, those that dont more than likely waste a load of time and energy moaning that they've got no money and can't get any! It's not easy to make big money, no, but it is possible! And I know I personally would rather be wadded cos I'd earned it rather thru a sudden windfall!

For the royal haters saying how they get so much money for nothing- they don't choose to be in the situation they're in, they're born into it! They're not people who have thrown themselves into the public eye! As we've seen with Kate, we know so much about this new baby before it's even born! This will continue for the rest of it's life! Tell you what, I'd far rather be in the situation I am now than a royal! And I'm a massive royalist!

Lol i cant believe this thread is actually still going :) Nice one ladies x

Lol i didnt think this thread would go into so many different conversations. especially bags haha x x

Well said titch! Absolutely agree! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back