Would we get hospitalized for sever morning sickness?

Just wanted to say sorry if People think I was being rude earlier in this thread, not at all intended!! I guess what I meant or I should have said is that if it was us as apposed to Kate it wouldn't be all over the news etc, not such a big deal made about it if that makes sense. So I really apologise if I annoyed anyone or offended anyone! Xx

Lol ive said that a few times on this thread hun. I made the thread and apologized because i didnt mean it offensively. x

Just wanted to say sorry if People think I was being rude earlier in this thread, not at all intended!! I guess what I meant or I should have said is that if it was us as apposed to Kate it wouldn't be all over the news etc, not such a big deal made about it if that makes sense. So I really apologise if I annoyed anyone or offended anyone! Xx

But we're not carrying the future king or queen??? Of course they are going to get media coverage x

Oh I know that, but it's the 'big deal' about it. I don't know how to explain it, and don't want to come across rude when i say it but just because they are royalty it makes them no more special than anyone else, you know everyone is equal etc etc. If you can understand. Don't get me wrong I'm not a royalty fan but neither am I against them or have a problem. And I truly am sorry if I've come across rude. And Linny1989 coz it's all written and not said in person, there's no emotion or anything so what we say can be taken anyway lol, I don't think of that til it's too late lol xx

No I know it can be difficult to express what you mean! Don't worry you have nothing to say sorry for! The forum is here for healthy debates :) it's good to have difference of opinions xx

No I know it can be difficult to express what you mean! Don't worry you have nothing to say sorry for! The forum is here for healthy debates :) it's good to have difference of opinions xx

Phew, I was so worried I'd offended people which is the last thing I would want to do. Don't want everyone to hate me lol! Xx

It is really hard to get it across with emotion and not just sounding like a b**ch lol. Im sure everyone knows u dont mean it as it sounds. But i no what u mean. Im not a lover of the royaltys. never have been really. i think its mainly for older generation ifkwim. and i dont mean everyone thats old. i just mean i think back in the day ppl were more into royalty than we are in this day n age. But everything that happens in royalty gets posted on the media. like the royaltys going to war? what about the other millions of men that are also fighting for this counrty? things like that get on my goat x

It is really hard to get it across with emotion and not just sounding like a b**ch lol. Im sure everyone knows u dont mean it as it sounds. But i no what u mean. Im not a lover of the royaltys. never have been really. i think its mainly for older generation ifkwim. and i dont mean everyone thats old. i just mean i think back in the day ppl were more into royalty than we are in this day n age. But everything that happens in royalty gets posted on the media. like the royaltys going to war? what about the other millions of men that are also fighting for this counrty? things like that get on my goat x

We think alike! X

Glad someone does. Its just the fact they get publicity for things that are going on everyday x

The reason royals going to war is in the news is cos them going out is different in that they're a direct target, where as Joe public soldier is just another soldier iykwim? And that's not wanting to be demeaning at all to soldiers, nut it's a fact that the enemy will target royalty even more! I personally think it shouldn't e made public as it puts everyone else at more risk! Plus, there is a general conception that royals sit on there bum or just get flown around the country in a private jet showing they faces at things!

Tash, I get what you mean! I have a real issue with celebrity culture! I just don't understand it! Why are people so concerned by what "famous" people are doing/who they're sleeping with etc etc?! They're just normal people that happen to be well known! It confuses me!

Yea but surely the fact they get publisied about going to war puts them in the firing line? If nothing was said then they wouuld just blend in with all other soldiers? x

Can i just add if Beyonce tried to stop me seeing my baby there would be hell on! i dont give a crap what she does with green purple flower weed or whatever the baby is called but it shouldn't be anyone's right to stop new mums seeing there babies!

I like the Royals because they haven't got there tits out and shagged about for the fame (apart from Harry but he was famous before he did all that) - i love English heritage though so maybe thats why i respect them, i want to hear about them a lot more than the 'celebrates' from the latest 'talent' show when there mug is plastered all over the newspapers for a whole month until the next talent show starts lol x

I'm not fussed either way I don't love the royals I don't hate them but understand why she went into hospital etc.

As for beyonce, the hospital had released a statement to say that she didn't pay to close off the floor, she paid for a suite and had her own security.. I wouldn't believe everything I read as it surely would be against hospital policy to stop parents seeing their children. People did say that they felt second class but that's different from not getting to see their children? I think yes everyone is equal but if you are willing to pay more for extras, who are we to moan about it?!

As I say I'm not bothered either way, if yo have money and want a 3d scan, a section, private care and your willing to pay for it then fair doos.

xxxxxx

I'm surprised they didn't treat her at home and get docs to her so they could of kept it a secret for longer. It's sad really something so lovely has not started off so great for them with the prank call and the nurse cs :(

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I think with the nurse she might have been ill. I dont think its something to commit suicide over right near xmas and with 2 kids? everyone makes mistakes x

Yeah it's a shame for that nurse, apparently the pranksters are really upset and gettin councilling, I agree with the news though, there must have been something else going on with her, surely a prank call wouldn't upset someone so much for them to take their own life. Either way it is really sad xxx

I have to say I laughed at the "if you want private healthcare get off PF and get it" comment. What a joke. It is pretty costly and most women work hard enough just to pay the most basic of bills let alone private healthcare. Might I also just add that Kate certainly never worked hard to pay for her private healthcare, she was lucky enough to be born into a wealthy family.

I'm not going to pretend I'm a fan of the royals, I actually dislike them, but that's for another thread I guess. However yes of course I agree that if a pregnant woman is sick then she should get treated, whoever she is and she has my utmost sympathy. But the original question posed in this thread was "would we get the same treatment if sick?" and tbh I imagine many more normal and not so important ladies have suffered from acute morning sickness and had to be far more ill for far longer to be admitted into one of the countries precious hospital beds. So I would like to hazard a guess that the answer to the original question would be no, we wouldn't be treated the same.

BUT! I'm glad the Royal's are not treated the same as me. How bloody odd would it be if they were laid in bed next to us in a hospital? or shopped in asda? or stood, legs crossed, in a queue for a nightclub toilet? I kinda like the fact that they don't live the life that we do lol that would indeed be a crazy world :D

I certainly don't think there is any "hate" in this thread though, because "hate" is such a strong word imo. I think it's a good healthy debate and it basically boils down to this... Are you a fan of the Royal's or not?. This thread could go on for years because everyone has an opinion regarding the Royal's. Linny you could possibly go down in PF history because I reckon this thread could be getting new comments added to it for years to come lmao :D

I'm not a fan of the royals at all, but when I heard Kate was pregnant and in hospital, I honestly thought poor girl. I put myself in her shoes and thought would I really want the world to know I was pregnant in these early stages and then to have to deal with that horrific sickness etc whilst the world watches would be awful. I feel really bad for her.
Yes she'll be receiving special care, but if I was carrying the future king or queen, I'd expect it to be honest.

y thank you. I think your the only person who actually has answered my question lol! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back