morning sickness getting me down

setdse

Reaction score
Argh my morning sickness is really getting me down now and is just making every day feel crap!

since i was about 6 weeks i have had morning sickness. when i say morning i mean.... morning. Its not just nausea its actually sickness. I wake up in the morning and first thing i do is throw up!

A couple of weeks ago i woke myself up because i was throwing up. Ended up all over my bed and the wall and everywhere! ... (TMI) but not a nice sight. Thing is because i havent even woken up i cant even get food in my system so its just pulling on my stomach muscles and it kills!

I can hardly sleep at night (was same before i was pregnant) and i can't even sleep in on the weekends because i'm woken up at 7 to throw up! Most of the time i don't even think i have nausea before i throw up...normally comes after.

I start work at 9 in the morning and 90% of the time, i get to work and im hanging around the sink just in case. It really gets me down because i want to be playing with the kids, but don't want to be stuck in a situation where i can't get up quick enough and make a mess.

Has anyone else had it this bad... i ahve my midwife appointment on thursday so i'm going to talk to her about it but thats still another 5 days and i'm not sure how much more i can take!

I think perhaps when the sickness is this bad you really need to speak to a midwife or doctor hunny. :hugs:

you need to have a word with your midwife hun sometimes ppl get it worser than others where as i had it but mine was at night it does ease as you get further but i would adivice u to see a midwife please keep me posted x

Got my first midwife appointment on Thursday and so i will mention it. will keep u posted..

nothing to worry about... just try and eat asap when i wake up... :wall2:

on a good note... :dust: no sickness or nausea today! :D

Yayy maybee it will start wearing off now you have got to 12 weeks Hun, If it doesn't , then do see a doc or midwife, they can give you anti sickness meds now. Mine stopped at 20 weeks, but lots stop at 12/14 weeks, I used to get it really bad with my others, but not this time luckily, but don't battle it all on your own, as dangerous for you and baby with fluids etc X

Last edited:
i really feel for you! my morning sickness started very early on and was so bad i had to stay in hospital twice. all i can say is hang in there!!

This sounds awful hun - really hoping that it eases off for you now that you are past 12 weeks xx

yesterday i thought i was clear.... oh yea! 1 day no sickness so i leave the house a bit earlier than i normaly would this morning ... i walk out my front door, down the drive, and:puke: threw up at the end. no warning.... Hoping it wares off soon tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back