Question about Morning Sickness

Lander

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I'm curious about something.

I know for myself normally I can have different kinds of feeling (non-pregnant) sick but I wondered how you would describe morning sickness?

Like you've eaten something bad?
Like dizzy, motion sickness?
Or nothing like either of those?

Thanks in advance for your replies!

Lxx

My morning sickness was nothing I could compare to any other sickness I've ever had, was horrible! Not like I've eaten anything bad, just different to anything. Lol. Not too helpful! X

It was perfectly helpful, 'Nothing like anything else' :)

Thank you :)

Lxx

Early on I had it really bad, and it was to the point where I had to move verrrry slowly, otherwise I felt like I was going to throw up right away. While at work, simply talking on the phone agitated whatever it was inside me enough that it would send me to the bathroom to sick up :( I've spent a good portion of my 12 weeks being planted on the couch/bed because I feel so ill.

While morning sickness is nice, if only for the fact you know something is going on inside of you, I wouldn't wish it on an enemy. Here's to hoping you get through without any sickness! :)

Its weird, Hard to describe, just a constant sickness lol
i spent last week in bed and this week i have been going in late to work and then lying down as soon as i get home....the constant nauseau just makes me want to sleep

Its weird, Hard to describe, just a constant sickness lol
i spent last week in bed and this week i have been going in late to work and then lying down as soon as i get home....the constant nauseau just makes me want to sleep

Oh it's awful!! I think it's worse than normal sickness cos your tierd too! I'd used to get up in the morning and have to run to the loo straight away! Smells made me sick, food and drink made me sick even my daughters chicken pox made me sick! It was that bad I put my back out and couldn't move or walk for afew days lol

Oh not good for you!

Thank you though :)

It's one of the few things I'm worried about for when I (fx) get pregnant. Having done some student midwifery, Labour is something I've seen enough times not to be scared of it lol.

I spent years controlling migraine sickness and travel sickness, but methinks this will be a whole new ball game....

Lxx

For me it's been like a constant hangover- I've felt exhausted and nauseus all day long. The only thing that helps me is eating which means I'm constanly stuffing my face with something and since I've gone off most healthy things (the smell/thought of vegetables makes me feel worse) I'm constantly snacking on unhealthy things like biscuits/chocolate. i really hope it passes soon otherwise I'm gonna be massive!!
X

ITS LIKE AN EVER LASTING HANGOVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

it is horrible, i didnt get any with my little boy but this time from about 5 weeks till now i av felt grim, its just 24/7 so i dont no were this morning bit has come from, you cant shake it

ive not actually been sick just felt ruff, and smells make it worse its a wired one coz it never shifts, you think ho ill sleep a while an it will feel a little better after, but nope u wake uo and it there
haahahah

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back