Would we get hospitalized for sever morning sickness?

Linny1989

Reaction score
Just wanna no if its a royalty thing or would everyone get treated the same? x

I've been wondering this. And how severe is severe? My friend was signed off work because hers was so bad but not hospitalised?

Exactly! I hate it lol! And they have security on the entrance to the hospital lol! Dont the mw or docs just give you tablets? x

Yes!!! My friend has been hospitalised twice because of it. She suffered severe dehydration as she couldn't keep anything down.

It's called hyperemesis gravidarum and can be very serious

Oh right! when they say on the news severe morning sickness it puts u in 2 minds dont it. Coz we all get it some worse than others x

Yes!!! My friend has been hospitalised twice because of it. She suffered severe dehydration as she couldn't keep anything down.

It's called hyperemesis gravidarum and can be very serious

What's the difference and what causes it? I am just curious.

When does it go from bad sickness to severe?x

Only if your partner rushes you to A&E.
I was flobbed off by the docs 3 times saying it's normal have ginger biscuits and peppermint tea, eat little and oftern etc.

I dropped 3 dress sizes in 3 weeks and wanted to end pregnancy and felt like I was dying. Hubby rushed me to A&E and they put me on 2 drips and gave me anti sickness shots in my butt right away and kept me in.

So yes but you have to loose over a stone in weight first for them to think oh yeah HG. Grrrr.

But has royalty lost weight or just been checked straight away! thats my main thing. Im sure she wasnt waiting around in waiting rooms lol! and im sure she has her own ward lol x sorry im not a keen lover of royalty x

In hyperemesis gravidarum it isn't just morning sickness, it's all day, keeping absolutely NOTHING down, it's dangerous for both mother and baby and can cause all sorts of problems from malnutrition and dehydration. I know when most people say 'I can't keep anything down' they are talking over a space of a few hours, with this condition it's far worse than that.

Just dont eat! lol im sorry that was joke :)

i hate being sick at the best of times (if there is any) but all day would be a right mare x

If she's got hyperemesis gravidarum she would be entitled to care? Don't see what's the problem. She's ill and in hospital getting the care that she needs. Given that she and William wanted it kept quiet for obvious reason I doubt she's doing it 'just because she can'

Just dont eat! lol im sorry that was joke :)

i hate being sick at the best of times (if there is any) but all day would be a right mare x

HG can go in the whole pregnancy!! It's depressing and totally takes everything away from the pregnancy :(

No i never said shes doing it coz she can. Obviously if she needs the help from the hospitals then she is entitle to it just like us. I just think personla opinion that royalty get it quicker and alot easier than we would x

Yes she got seen quickly as royalty as she was playing hockey in high heels 3 days before.

HG - you can't keep ANYTHING down and throw up at least 5 times a day - normally a lot more. You throw up that much you strain and can even snap your belly and back tendons/muscles, you get very dehydrated which gives bad headaches and vision, balance problems.

You loose a LOT of weight.

Basically all you can do is lay in bed or on the couch trying not to heave and nothing works to stop it. It's that bad that after a week or 2 of heaving you kinda get used to it and automatically rinse your mouth/throat out after with mouthwash to stop teeth from dissolving.

So am i right in sayng that or am i being out of order? x

It's your opinion and your entitled to your opinion hun.

All royalty, celebs etc will get seen much quicker than us. It's just the shitty hireachy system this society has.

If you were a size 6 to begin with and you hadn't kept anything down for days then you would be likely to be hospitalised!! So I don't think it's just because she's royalty, yeah she may have got seen quicker but we all know that that's likely to happen, it's just the way it goes!! But I think she wasn't admitted just because she's royalty!! X

Ok i think ill stop now as dont think ppl wanna hear my opinion lol x

She probably would get treatment faster than us but hey ho... Can't blame her - I would take the preferential treatment if I was offered it :D lol

Agreed though, she wouldn't have been admitted if she didn't need it... imagine how much they're going to get hounded by the press now!

I personally like the royals :) xx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back