Would we get hospitalized for sever morning sickness?

I like the Royals because they haven't got there tits out and shagged about for the fame (apart from Harry but he was famous before he did all that) - i love English heritage though so maybe thats why i respect them, i want to hear about them a lot more than the 'celebrates' from the latest 'talent' show when there mug is plastered all over the newspapers for a whole month until the next talent show starts lol x

Oh and you can't count "Prince" Harry when regarding the Royal's lol

See any similarity? :D

y thank you. I think your the only person who actually has answered my question lol! x

I think everyone has answered your question Hun but you seem to h e disregarded all the other replies . It's not just a royalty thing being hospitalised for HG and yea she properly got treated quicker but she paid for private treatment xxx

Yeh but..

a-chip-off-the-old-block2.jpg

imgres

My gp was giving me 3 days to keep food and fluids down or I was going to be admitted to hospital I ended up off work for 6 weeks. I used to work in a gynae ward there was always women in and out with hyperemesis

titch - but as I've found out since Kate was hospitalized GP's don't know what is best practice when it comes to bad or severe morning sickness (not just HG). Best practice says that as a GP you do not tell a pregnant woman that nothing can be done until she becomes dehydrated and that is what I was told.

I imagine the doctors treating Kate are going to be up-to-date on what best practice is and I don't think that getting the correct advice should rely on having private healthcare.

titch - but as I've found out since Kate was hospitalized GP's don't know what is best practice when it comes to bad or severe morning sickness (not just HG). Best practice says that as a GP you do not tell a pregnant woman that nothing can be done until she becomes dehydrated and that is what I was told.

I imagine the doctors treating Kate are going to be up-to-date on what best practice is and I don't think that getting the correct advice should rely on having private healthcare.

I know this will sound bad but in life u get what u pay for , I know it's not a nice thing to say but it's true .

We should just be thankful we have a NHS were everyone can get treatment unlike America were u need medical insurance xxx

Everyone who is or has worked has paid for the NHS. I don't think its too much to ask that a. your GP should give you correct information and b. they should treat you in a polite and professional manner. I got neither of those things.Thankfully I didn't get ill enough to need hospitalization, if I had I'd be a lot more annoyed.

And of course I'm grateful for the NHS. It saved my life when I was born, saved my grandmothers life at great expense and with little chance of success. Saved my husbands finger when he broke it in an impressively complicated way. When we tried to research it online we found an awful lot of Americans giving instructions on how they fixed their own broken fingers as they couldn't pay for treatment - if they'd had a break like my husbands that would have cost them the finger.

However when the NHS gets things wrong it needs to be pointed out.

Everyone who is or has worked has paid for the NHS. I don't think its too much to ask that a. your GP should give you correct information and b. they should treat you in a polite and professional manner. I got neither of those things.Thankfully I didn't get ill enough to need hospitalization, if I had I'd be a lot more annoyed.

And of course I'm grateful for the NHS. It saved my life when I was born, saved my grandmothers life at great expense and with little chance of success. Saved my husbands finger when he broke it in an impressively complicated way. When we tried to research it online we found an awful lot of Americans giving instructions on how they fixed their own broken fingers as they couldn't pay for treatment - if they'd had a break like my husbands that would have cost them the finger.

No I understand that we pay towards it but what am saying is the cost of private health care is a lot more than what we pay for the NHS . Like I said I believe in life u get what u pay for . Just my personal opinion xxx

Omg what happened to his finger xxx

I am loving the compare Harry photos that's hilarious!!

He shattered the bone in his little finger trying to make a catch in cricket. It was x-rayed at A&E and staff had never seen anything like it.

Unfortunately all the hand surgeons had buggered off to a conference and there was only a two week window of opportunity to operate. Fortunately the surgeon was back just in time, and was very eager to try out the new techniques he'd learned about. Also dh exaggerated how much of a musician he is, which probably helped as well :D. All complicated by the fact he has a chronic health condition which needed a bit of extra care from the surgical team.

We do like to be as complicated as possible :rolleyes:

Thankfully all went well, he still has the finger. It's an odd shape on the joint and is probably mainly wires but it has an impressive amount of movement.

He no longer plays cricket.

Oh, and just to make clear, I don't begrudge Kate her treatment at all, its fine. I'm annoyed that I wasn't treated better than I was by the GP I saw.

can you imagine the Jeremy Kyle show. we will never know but i don't trust pictures if you look through enough you can make most people look like another. prince Charles and that other guy must look alike lol x

Lol i would put kids for a sleep and just watch jk! x

My gp was giving me 3 days to keep food and fluids down or I was going to be admitted to hospital I ended up off work for 6 weeks. I used to work in a gynae ward there was always women in and out with hyperemesis

When I went to my doctor they had said if I didn't keep any fluid down in 24 hours I was getting admitted. Obviously, if I had the money and choice I would have picked the best hospital etc too but I'm on NHS lol :p

My friend was in for a few days with acute morning sickness as well..

xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back