Morning sickness?

lrb

Reaction score
Just wanted to ask.. when u have morning sickness are you always actually sick? or can you just feel sick?

Ive felt sick 3 mornings running now, not quite enough to chuck up tho.. [pobs just me being hungry again lol..but thought id just ask

Any help would be much appreciated :)

Morning sickness doesnt always mean you are sick hunny, you can just feel it, fx this is for you x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ahh okay, thankyou:)

probably me just hungry lol

I haven't had actualy been sick at all, but at about 8 weeks I spent the week hardly able to do much or eat anything with flavour because I felt so sick.

FX for you!

x

I was only actually sick twice but felt sick, mainly when I had an empty stomach, for weeks

I've only been sick a handful of times but I've been feeling sick for weeks..usually feel better once I've eaten but eating when having no apetite is a challenge.I was sick yesterday after I smelled cooking from next door..our place has been a cooking free zone since I've developed the smelling sense of a cat !

i was sick 3 or 4 times a day until about 18 weeks! mental, so i class myself having morning sickness, but some people have really bad nausea too, its all the same feeling x

god 3-4 times a day! must of been horrible for you. Especially if you work x

i felt constantly sick for about 3-4 weeks, but was only physically sick 3 times. such a horrible feeling xx

I've had "morning" sickness pretty much straight up until 17 weeks. I felt absolutely DISGUSTING up until 9-10 weeks, but thankfully I don't throw up most days, From about 10 weeks on, I've felt sick daily, but well enough to function regularly for the most part.

I've still been sicking up on occasion, but that seems to be more linked to my super-sensitive gag reflex that I've recently acquired. :p

i also had bad morning sickness up until about 16 weeks, i found the best way to try and feel better is to eat little and often and not let your stomach go empty. also eat what u fancy!! no point eating stuff that makes your tummy turn!! drink plenty of water and i also found that sprite/lemonade wasgood too xx

I wondered this...it seems since 10 weeks ive had a constant sick feeling in the back ground. Ive been sick maybe only 3 times (and once it was sick the rest it was like wretching with nothing coming out) tmi! the rest its just a queezy feeling..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back