• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Worst night ever!!

xxbeckyxx

Reaction score
Thought I'd get some of this clary sage stuff yesterday, and when I looked online it said pregnant women could soak a cotton wool ball and put it under their pillow. Well, first off I woke up feeling incredibly sick, I couldn't even move or I knew I'd puke. So I chucked the bit of cotton wool across the room and managed to go back to sleep for a bit.
Then about half an hour later, woke up to the WORST Braxton Hicks I've ever had...really painful and tight all across bump, I just lay there for about 2 hours trying to breathe through them, and of course wondering if it could be the 'real thing'. But no, they then completely stopped but by this time I couldn't get back to sleep at all so just wandered around the house until it was late enough to actually start the day.
Now absolutely shattered.
Don't think I'll bother with clary sage any more until I'm closer to due date....it definitely does something but obviously only works if you're close to popping :)

Oh you poor thing, there's so nothing worse than getting no sleep especially when we get so little in the first place! You could always try a nice big mug of horlicks before bed to make up for your lack of sleep last night (apparantly malty milky drinks can send you off) xxx.

Haha Charlene it's an aromatherapy oil, smells a bit like tea, but is very potent!
I've got a sachet of horlicks somewhere from my first bounty pack, will have to hunt it out as long as OH hasn't stolen it already :) I'll stick to just lavender in the bath tonight too, don't think my body likes clary sage!

ohhh dont think I fancy this the rlt is giving me enough with the bh's

think u should only used clary sage at last stages of pregnancy because it bring on labour x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back