Worst night sleep ever

Mrs.s

Reaction score
I had the worst nights sleep ever last night it didn't matter which side I laid on,my back was so achey all night and both my arms and legs kept going dead :-(

Anyone else have this? Is it just the weight of the baby?

Yeah it's annoying isn't it. My back has been killing me for a couple o days now, in fact I was up from 6am on Friday, and early yesterday too becuase my back couldn't handle lying down!

Must be hormones causin aches and pains. I used to get this pain when my af was due each month...so must be body getting ready.

Yeah I was awake from 4:30am with cramps but also the tops of my legs felt heavy and sore.

It's just awful isn't it from 6:30 I slept sitting up because my back was just done in
Hopefully it means we are all going in the right direction

yeahi have this all the time very annoying lol. hopefully wont be for too long. i always wake up with a dead right arm, not nice. hope u get a good nite sleep tonight.

I was having the WORST nights sleep the other week but that was more SPD related than being so far gone but someone in Tri 2 recommended a memory foam topper mattress from www.1stforcomfort.co.uk and I have NEVER been more comfy!! SPD and all!! They're only £38+ too. Bargain for a good night sleep!

Same here i few weeks ago i started with lil bit of back ache and found comfort lying on my side now not even that helps sometimes it actually feels worse :(
Am guessin it is just bubz getting heavier on joints and ligaments

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back