Worst nights sleep EVER :(

happy-chick

Reaction score
I think last night has to be the worst nights sleep I've EVER had! I must have woke up every 10-15 mins :evil:

I had 4 toilet trips, woke needing gaviscon twice, woke up every time I needed to turn over (which was alot) then I was having really bad nightmares that I went into labour and lost baby :( and things like that so kept waking up because of nightmares. I think cos im waking up so much im not getting into a deep sleep so having loads of nightmares/dreams etc

Arghhh please sleep better 2nite I cant cope with that every night :( :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

:hug: :hug: Aww that's horrible :( Try to get a bit of rest this afternoon if you can. Not too much though, or you won't want to sleep tonight!

:hug: Bless you its crappy trying to get through the day when you havnt had a great night's sleep

Hope tonight is better for you.

snap lol.. bloody pregnancy.. i had terrible nightmare last night.. dont care bout the getting up to wee.. tossing and turning.. its the dreams i cant deal with.. grr!!

i know how u feel.. i didn't get a wink hardly last nite... and absolutely knackered....

I'll tell you now, it only gets worse. I wake on average 6 times a night to go to the toliet and am constantly tossing and turning. My back and legs ache and even my hips now due to the extra weight pressing down while lying on my side. It's horrible. Just try to have a nice relaxing bath before bed every night with lots of Radox and listen to some soothing music. Just think, it'll all be worth it in the end. Take care all xx

I had a difficult nigh last night too babes.

I hope you manage a better sleep tonight. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thanks ladies, sorry to hear some of u are in same boat too :(

I can cope with the wee trips and turning over but its the nightmares that we're bad last night, I was constantly waking up checking that my bump was still there :? daft I know!

Hope we all sleep better 2nite :pray: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back