Worried

MrsR

Reaction score
I feel awful for even thinking this let alone writing it but it's getting me so down. So my OH has a 6 year old son with his ex wife and I am STRESSING that Seb will look like his son (evil brat from hell). I'm so terrified that I can't sleep, Im crying over it and generally panicking. I'll love Seb no matter what but I'm terrified! I couldn't bear comments like 'he looks just like X' etc. It's really spoiling my enjoyment of this pregnancy.

Oh hon :( The thing is that I'm sure there will be a family resemblance but Seb is bound to take after you too so I'm sure he will be the most gorgeous little creature you've ever seen! xxx

The trouble is his son is the ugliest looking kid-his head is big compared to his body and oddly shaped and he looks nothing like my OH-even a tiny bit. And my DD looks nothing like her biological dad. I'm so so terrified. I want to just run away so no one will say anything. I'm actually tearing up writing about it cos and I feel sick to my stomach.

he might look like your OH but he might look just like you or summer too so dont worry hun, he wont look exaclly like your ohs other son, thats for sure cuz seb, he will be gorgeous!!

I feel like such a bad mother, it breaks my heart to think and feel like this and I'm proper biting back tears so I don't cry right now. OH wants a 3/4D scan done to get some extra bonding time in with Seb before he arrives but right now I'm resisting it because I'm so worried.

Don't feel bad Hun, we can't help the way we feel sometimes. If his son doesn't look like your OH then your son probably won't look like his son.. The fact that he looks different to his father means that he takes after his mother if that makes sense?

Please don't let it worry you, your prince is going to be just beautiful!

You cant help the way you feel hun. Im hoping my baby looks more like me in a way as he has a different Dad to my DS Jacob and Jacob looks just like me except when he's angry, he is the spit of his father (which is rare!) x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back