Bit upset

Sebastian is a lovely name! - how on earth he made that comment out of that name i do not know! What a knobhead.

Its so upsetting when people give unwanted opinions when i say a name i like, ive banned OH from telling people our baby names now in case they frown and put me off! Ive already gone off 2 boys names because of this.

Thanks so much guys! x x we still love it and at the minute it's suits bump so we still say Seb or Sebastian when talking to/about him x I think it goes really well with DD's name too, "these are our children Summer and Sebastian"! x x

My aunty nearly called her two little ones Summer and Sunny! :rofl:

However Summer and Sebastian sounds really nice hun :)

Helen really dont worry about it, my brother is called Sebastian and trust me although I took the micky out of every possible thing about him, lanky legs, sticky out teeth, smelly bum etc etc As kids do!!! it never even crossed my mind to take the micky out of his name. Its a lovely name which my brother loves cos its 'cool', he has always got called Seb.... Never any thing nasty!!! xxxx

take no notice ive had the same. i love the name darcey for a girl and every1 says they'll call her arsey darcey!! but i dont care and not gonna let ppl out me off

a friend of mine had twins, they named them Ella and Sam (seems innocent enough)
til you switch em over and get Sam an Ella (say it out loud go on) Which they were informed of at the Christening by one of the Godparents

poor girls!

Oh dear x poor girls x two of DD's friends are twins and are called Amber (nice enough) and echo. I think it's exceptionally cruel to call a twin (especially a younger twin) echo!

yes that is crude isnt it! poor kid! were they not expecting her? x

i think sebastian is a lovely name,my sister has that on her list of baby names!
also my LO dad said that he hated lilliana and thought it sounded like a disney princess :/

People need to know when to keep their mouths shut. Shesh.

I love Sebastian, it's actually on my 'boys name' list. Now I've just got to convince the husband as its not a very American name lol. Well it's that or Tristan.

I love Tristan x such a cute name x

I love this name Helen, I can't believe someone could be that insensitive, did your OH not say anything to him!

I love Seb, Sebastian and Bastian , it is unusal and yet classic, love it, can't wait to see Seb X

My daughter has the initials that look like blow Job !! (B L J ) but we still went for it as love Briony as a name! My tow other Jones freinds also chose BJ as initials for their kids, so makes me feel better Ben Jones and Bethan Jones

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back