World Cup Thread

aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Ronaldo needs a good kicking :evil: :evil: :evil:

iwas ready to jump through the tv screen and punch him one!!! what a faking cheating arsehole!!! :evil: :evil:

I know what a fuckign tosser. I am so annoyed, DF is moping about now and determined to do nothing.

ARGH fucks sake. We deserved to win that, we played so damn well :cry:

Did you see the replays after on BBC1 where that Portuguese git winked after Rooney was sent off? That really made me mad!
sterb041.gif

I hate ronaldo!!!!! he makes me feel sick!!!!

he is minging too :evil: xxx

Well done England for getting as far as you did but you were robbed.
happy65.gif

And Ronaldo you deserve a good beating for that.
sonstige_107.gif

grrr i tell u wot if ipswich get chelsea or man u in the fa cup next season at portman road ronaldo and cavalio will get a mouth full
i am totally gutted and sat there crying infront of all days work mates

a bit of advice dont shout to much infront of ur babies for some reason they dont like it hehe - i had Braydon taken off me lol as io was getting emotional apperently

LOL Mark shouted NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO at the telly when Portugal got a shot in the goal and Damien started to cry hysterically all of a sudden! bless him :lol:

hmm, am going to be contreversial and say that Rooney should grow a pair and take responsibility for his actions. He is going to be a target for people to wind up, he knows it and he should control his temper. To push Ronaldo in front of the ref was bloody stupid.

yeah i agree with that, but it was seen at the start of the match in the tunnel ronaldo whisper something and headbut rooney while he was talking to another player.

Bang out of order, for any player to do that. And they say women are bad!! :talkhand: :shakehead:

I'd say no!!

It's not right for a bloke to take longer than me to get ready!! and by the look of him he would :rotfl:

Better looking then Rooney though.... poor guy must have hit every branch on the ugly tree

twice over, he looks like shrek..... God help his poor kids!! :shock:

lol...lets see...

Wayne-Rooney-vietnamnet-isi.jpg

shrek2.jpg

now come on, i think your insulting shrek a bit! hehe :lol:

hmmmmm hubba hubba!

cristiano_ronaldo.jpg

xxx

:rotfl: put like that I am agreeing with Layla (ducks and hides)

yuuuukkkkkkkkkkkkkk I think ronaldo is SICK :puke: :puke:

GOOFY!!!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back