*NEED A HUGE FAVOUR HEHE*

glitzyglamgirl

Reaction score
As OH has his xmas meal tonight we wont be watching the x-factor until the repeat tomorrow, so PLEASE no-one talk about who won apart from in the sticky in entertainment section.....which im sure I can resist the temptation to peek at :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

please please thank you :lol: :lol:

Just got to make sure I dont go onto msn website as im sure there will be something there, or turn on the tv or radio, or see another living soul :lol:

Is this what guys get like over football matches they record? :think:

me too :D won't see till tomorrow - but I'm sure someone will end up texting me the results

I've missed the last 2 x-factor finals because of a wedding in 2005 and my work christmas dinner last year. No chance of missing it tonight. OH actually asked if he could watch the football at 9 :rotfl:

and the winner is...........

loooooooool only kidding :rotfl: :hug:

its getting closer to the results and Im so tempted to watch them and then pretend to OH tomorrow that I havnt.....but I'll be good :lol: :angel:

sweetcheeks :hug:

glitzyglamgirl said:
its getting closer to the results and Im so tempted to watch them and then pretend to OH tomorrow that I havnt.....but I'll be good :lol: :angel:

After him poking you in the back of the head last night.....I would watch the results and tesxt him who won!

That would teach him! :shakehead:

Foxxi said:
glitzyglamgirl said:

After him poking you in the back of the head last night.....I would watch the results and tesxt him who won!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

although I done a LOT more poking than him in the end so its quits now, but if hes any later back than mid-night I shall be finding out who won and texting him alright :rotfl:

glitzyglamgirl said:
Foxxi said:
glitzyglamgirl said:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

although I done a LOT more poking than him in the end so its quits now, but if hes any later back than mid-night I shall be finding out who won and texting him alright :rotfl:

Oh go on...just do it... I couldnt resist it me...My hubby has gone out tonight and we arnt friends at the minute... so i'm gonna text him to who won! :rotfl:

well, I peeked, I cheated lol, and hes got another hour to get his backside home or I'll be texting him the winner :rotfl:

glitzyglamgirl said:
well, I peeked, I cheated lol, and hes got another hour to get his backside home or I'll be texting him the winner :rotfl:

Iv just texted mine and told him Same Difference won!!! :rotfl:

Foxxi said:
glitzyglamgirl said:

Iv just texted mine and told him Same Difference won!!! :rotfl:

LMFAO!!!!! Thats so cruel but so funny :rotfl: Might have to do the same :wink: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back