England Footie

hallelujah!!!!!!! about bloody time..... the guys at the FA need their heads examining before they choose the next one.... or like Harry reknapp said.. let top england premiership managers choose the manager of the england squad

i am gutted england out too whats the point of watching european championships now none of our teams are in it. good old beckham at least he gave us some excitement. :D

Sorry for this... but I am Scottish!!

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Ok, fun over :D ;)

SarahH said:

Its to be expected! My stepsisters are scottish, I'm all too aware of how you love to support us English :wink:

I actually felt sorry for you last week, you guys really did deserve to go through..............But then I remember you were Scots!! :lol: :wink:

Get Jose Moriniho in, hes a first class manger with shed loads of experience and his tactics are always spot on, im a chelsea fan and was gutted when we went from them.

Ex players like tony adams fit the bill and are english but he has limited managerial experience.

Misslarue said:
SarahH said:

Its to be expected! My stepsisters are scottish, I'm all too aware of how you love to support us English :wink:

I actually felt sorry for you last week, you guys really did deserve to go through..............But then I remember you were Scots!! :lol: :wink:

I just ment it as a bit of fun.... to be honest I sont care if Angola, Masadonia or whoever wins!!! :D

SarahH said:
Misslarue said:
SarahH said:

I just ment it as a bit of fun.... to be honest I sont care if Angola, Masadonia or whoever wins!!! :D

I know hun, me too :lol: :hug:

My stepsisters love to have a little bit of banter with me!! I'll be avoiding talking to them for a few months after this though :wink: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back