World Cup Thread

Layla

Reaction score
Hi!

We have a big bro thread, so i thought we should have a world cup thread too! I know for sure that me and Sarah will be keeping up with the game, im sure we wont be the only ones, even if you dont like football! :)

Englands first game is on the 10th.

I will be watching!

(im not going to sticky this yet, i will if it get popular)

xxx

r u saying i am footy crazy layla
:pray: :pray: please let rooney be able to play :pray: :pray:

COME ON ENGLAND
layla did u get cobys england kit?

Nnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please no more football???!!!!

I come on here to get away from it :(

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssss
KIM get in to the spirit

ppttffff!

Rooney isnt as good as everyone has hyped him up to be, he is a jumped up little sh*t, we have won the last 2 matches without him, its a team effort, he is one player (can you tell i hate him) lol

havnt got Cobys kit yet, but i will at some point!

for now i have settled for england dummys and dummy clips, gettig some very funny looks being as im in wales! lol

xxx

Sorry Sarah I can't bring myself to talk about such a topic :talkhand:

oh come on kim its beckam and the lads doing it for england
i got B's the other day layla he looks so gorgous in it lol i also got him an england changing bag, a flag for his window (and mine) and england car flags for mum n dad

One thing I will say though, is that Steven Gerrard is WELL FIT!!!!

dont forget Frank, he is very do'able too! lol :D

xxx

Er Excuse me Kim...Ive told you about Stevie G...mine all mine!
I love footy, LFC forever!!!
This year is an odd one for me, its the first year since i was 14 i havent watched it in the pub, now that im a mummy! Though OH dont like footy (big girls blouse!!) so he said he'd have C if i wanna go to the pub, bless him. 'AWAY THE LADS!!!

my mates are rugby fans, so they have offered to have the kids so i can go to the pub and watch it as long as i have there little boy when the rugby starts lol

i will be watching Englands first match in the middle of a field with a pint of cider :dance:

xx

ill be watchin the first match on me own lol
im lucky mum has B while i go to footy :dance:

yessssssssssssssssss ive got bayleys england kit and a flag in the window n england dummies too :D:D:D

i agree with u sarah :pray: plz let rooney be able to play!
luv b x
ps the next footie stars= Braydon Bilton, Bayley Morgan and Coby!!! theres half the team already lmao

oh yes lol all will beat theo by being the youngest to play for england

yep in the nxt world cup when ther 4 they will b the youngest :D

I think Rooney is ace!
I watched a programme off him hosted by patrick mcguiness (from max and paddy) and i tell you what there is more to the lad than you think! it showed you all his medical results etc and non of that on his body is fat, its pure muscle, he only has 12% body fat.

Anyway, Andy has invited people to ours for the matches so that should be a good atmosphere!!

COME ON ENGLAND! :dance:

I'm soooo looking forward to the world cup...I'll even be watching the none- England matches when I can :)

we were gonna have a big BBQ sat but dad has decided to leave me and watch it down the pub wit m8s

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back