World Cup Thread

Tankett I agree ...... Phew!!! I was getting worried at the end of first half but the boys came good in the end :clap:

Shame Crouch didn't do his dance - have got to wait now for them to win the cup so that the whiole team do it, lol!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Xxx

did anyone see Argentina play, that second goal was absolutley amazing.

no dad bans the argentina games unless its england V em lol he doesnt like em very much lol

God I love watching them play, Crespo is one of my fave players, he is amazing. Shame you missed it, was a great game.

i seen that beanie, that goal was pure class!! they were so much better than any other team ive seen in the world cup so far... im really hoping england can improve alot!!

looks like rooney is starting tomorrow so hopefully he will bring something to the game that we have been missing - I know the result doesn't matter (although it would be good to win and finish top) but it would be good to see some really good football played.

Xxx

I've got a really good feeling about tonights match. As it really doesn't matter (apart from deciding who we meet next), I think we may get a real good show by our boys.

Oh and Beanie - yep the Argentina goal was the best I have seen in years. I'm getting very worried about them as they are the only team who have had 2 really good games. :shock:

Also, I've been really impressed with all of the African nations so far. They may have lost some games, but they are playing fantastic. I'm already looking foward to the next world cup to see how they have aged!!

And........ c'mon Germany and beat Ecuador!!! (Never thought I'd be rooting for the Germans!!! :? ). That way we'll get Ecuador in the next round.

oh god yea we wan equardor (spl) let some one else kick the germans out lol

Well, we did it, by the skin of our little old toothy pegs tho. Poor Michael Owen, what a bummer :(

Oh god he went down a bit painfully!!! :shock:

Poor michael!!!!

Come on England you can get us all the way!!!!

i cringed when Owen went down and then crawled to the sideline. The poor bloke, he'll be coming home soon now. :(

Sven obviously told the players to play crap in the second half as he has to go home to Sweden soon. :twisted:

Why oh why didn't we appoint big Sam as manager???!!!

Sam Allerdice (sp) he should have easily got it!

Lindsay said:
Owen is out for 5 months :(

Xxx

Not a great loss though is he? :roll: sorry, but I've never rated him. Sven should have taken Paul Scholes, apparantly his eye is better now.

Theo should have been played last night, why didn't he (though I didn't watch the majority of the match as was bathing Seren). It would have been a perfect oppertunity and given that Owen is crocked, and Rooney is a sulky teen with a sore foot Theo needs to be tested under pressure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back