wooooooooooooooooooooooooooopppppp :D

scaredmum2be

Reaction score
For the past 2 and half weeks Tristan has been so moody an grouchy and ive hardly had any sleep because he used to sleep through the nights but suddenly he now wakes up 3 times in the night one about 11oclockish so i put dummy in sometimes he wakes up playing lol. The second time he wakes up is about 2ish just cries in his sleep i thought it was night terrors an the next time he wakes is about 5ish so i give him a bottle an then sleeps until 7:45...... hes been like that for 2 weeks.

I was so tired and withdrawn i felt i couldnt cope so my mummy (Nanny) offered to look after him for 2 days :D
then she text me later on that day a tooth has cut through his gums ya can feel it an ya can see it :dance: woooooooopp :cloud9:.
Hes 8 months old now and cut through yay although soon i will be missing the gumless smiles lol.
wow where does the time go. Im so chuffed there was a reason for waking up the night!! x

Its always a relief to see that a tooth has emerged - hope you are keeping well xx

Hey yes hun im ok now still bit tired i even slept for 4 hours this afternoon because lastnight i had no baby so i thought id be able to sleep properly i didnt due to hubby throwin up 6 times in the night :( so i never got my beauty sleep until i dropped little man off to his nannys for 2 days hes back tmos so im hoping to sleep well tonight lol.
Once ive had alittle sleep ill be rite as rain to take care of me boy.
I just didnt realise how much his teethin was botherin him. I always said that teething stages wouldnt bother me they bloody have lol.
I just felt like i was doing something wrong i was even going out my mind i couldnt think straight an felt alittle resentment i know thats bad of me to say that last week i was proper in tears with it all because i didnt know it was his tooth i was belling an hardly ne sleep made me overly tired i even started smoking again. Hubby was away for 3 days so i felt that even when family was helping me didnt feel like help i didnt know what i felt. I dont think it was baby blues cos i feel alot better in myself but if id known i mite of been prepaired better lol.
hope your well hun. hows ur lil un doing? cute pic :D x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back