sleep and frustration

might try it.....last night was fine as he went straight back to sleep after his feedd which i honestly dont mind and then up at 8 which is a decent time. the only thing that i find strange is that his last feed of the night he has a big bottle and wake up at 3....nvm tho, i cant complain too mumch. thqnks for the advice. last night he needed bed by 7 he was knackered and grouchy and so didnt keep him up earlier also, i tried to give him his dummy but he just needed a food. there is no other stage up milk so think im gonna belike laceys mummy and hes gonna start sleeping through when hes a good bit older! ah well!! when hes a teenager ill go waking him p irt thing in the morning as revenge! xxxx

Hey all. So things have just got worse. Last night he was up 5 times incl feed and night before it was 4. So Gem, apparently J is copying B lol. Phil is pissing me off as well. Apparently it can just be a phase they go through between roughly 3-4 months? I tried keeping him up longer but he got grouchy so by at the latest 8 he was asleep. We play the dummy game giving it to him. He's definitely tired when he wakes up you can tell so I don't understand why he does. Given him bigger meals before bed and nothong! He's just having a funny few days x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back