Woooooo Hoooooooo IT'S F.F.F.FRIDAY.......:yay:

OMG Kezza! It looks sooooo delicious! I just wanted to make it come out of my screen so I could eat it!

You HAVE to post the recipe when you have time:)

Enjoy yourself today!

That cake looks amazing!! My birthday is in June, I'll send you my address nearer the time and you can make me one :dance::dance::dance:

Awwwww thanks girls :hugs:

Well I've got a cat cake to bake in March, another 2 for April, one for August & another in October

xxxx

Wow Kezza that cake looks awesome!!! Do you do it professionally???

Well I don't have anything exciting planned for this weekend, but my husband has just found out that he booked all next week off work (he had totally forgot!) so going to do some nice things this coming week (and I should be ovulating too, hahaha!!)

My plans went down the swanny :-( said garage half collapsed in the wind, one step forwards five steps back :-(

Thanks Dita :flower:

I started making cakes last year, 1st one was the OH & then people saw the pictures so started making them for friends birthdays. The girl at work, who I'm making a cat cake for, is going to show everyone pictures of what I've done & try & get me advertised :) I think cos I enjoy it I don't charge anything but am thinking of getting more into & maybe start it as a side line

Oooooo sounds like you've got a nice week coming up with your OH, esp if OV is due then your be spending it in the boudoir :bd: :blush:

Oh princess, sorry to hear this :hugs: can they make it more stable today?

xxx

I hope so, roofers are working on it as we speak, but builders have to come back to do the wall!
Y'know I think cake baking is a good wee sideline. I think wilmaflimtatone on here does it professionally so maybe she could give you some tips on how to get cracking with it xx

Oh hun, I hope they can get a lot done for you today. Is the garage attached to the house or is it a separate building?

Thanks for the heads up, I'll drop her a message :petal:

I absolutely love baking, the aroma that fills the house is just heavenly & the happiness on peoples faces when you've baked them something personal to them as well :)

xxx

It's a separate building. I hope they get something sorted too, I was cracking up about it last night when it happened! Xx

That's good it's a separate building but still a huge worry though. Oh hun, wish I could help fix it :hugs:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back