woohoo finaly a non-smoker :D

Manda&Thomas

Reaction score
well the will power thing really wasnt working and i felt so bad for smoking and causing probs with the baby. i found the allen carr stop smoking book in a charity shop today so i brought it and wow ive just finished it and i dont need to smoke at all even after my cup of tea!!!
the book also had the audio cd's with it hubby is listening to it now as his reading aint great and would take him months lol.
going to lend the book to me dad as i no he is desperate to quit
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
manda xx

That's fabulous! I'm so happy for you. Quitting is unbelievably hard, so definately be proud! :dance:

Well done :clap: just hang on in there it will be worth it in the end :cheer:

ive been trying to get that book cheap for a few weeks now, tried will power, tried most things and i still find myself a smoker, however i have totally cut down drastically from around 20 a day to 4 a day. just need the extra kick up the butt to stop altogether. was easy with ellie as smoking made me feel sick so stopping when pregnant was a done deal!

well done on your quitting. glad the book worked :hug:

well the will power thing really wasnt working and i felt so bad for smoking and causing probs with the baby. i found the allen carr stop smoking book in a charity shop today so i brought it and wow ive just finished it and i dont need to smoke at all even after my cup of tea!!!
the book also had the audio cd's with it hubby is listening to it now as his reading aint great and would take him months lol.
manda xx

That's fabulous! I'm so happy for you. Quitting is unbelievably hard, so definately be proud! :dance:

ive been trying to get that book cheap for a few weeks now, tried will power, tried most things and i still find myself a smoker, however i have totally cut down drastically from around 20 a day to 4 a day. just need the extra kick up the butt to stop altogether. was easy with ellie as smoking made me feel sick so stopping when pregnant was a done deal!

manda xx

Well done - stay really proud of yourself and remember if you do get a craving it will pass, where as if you smoke you just get one craving after another over and over and over again...

Keep strong and be proud!! :clap:

Well done!
I gave up last november courtesy of Allen Carr as well!

I found it really helped to pull the book out whenever I got a craving and re-read some of the chapters that really struck me.

:D

well done :clap:
stopping smoking is really hard.I stopped 2 years ago and it really is the best thing i ever did.Keep itup you can do it!

Well done you!!!! It must be really difficult, but you are doing brilliantly!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back