I Have Stopped Smoking!!

Waiting4amiracle said:

I have not read the allen carr book quit smoking but talking about him i love him he makes me laugh so much
i am reading his autobiography at the moment. :)
Congratulations you deserve a applause its not a easy thing to do :clap: :hug:

Thanks hun and well done you x x Allen Carr easy way isn't Allen Carr the comedian though!!! :rotfl: He is very funny and makes me laugh too. I heard about this book from friends and the forum so thought I would give it a go. It's confusing though as they have the same name spelling and every thing x x x

xxKateBxx said:
I used the Alan Carr book! 14 months later I haven't touched one, and I was a right fag ash lil :lol:

Good luck, you can do it!! :hug:

Hi Kate thanks did you have bad days???
Been doing ok but burst in to tears earlier and was tempted but stayed strong, think it's harder as hubby still smoking :wall: Having just typed this feel stonger again x x

Hahaha, I thought you meant Allan Carr the comedian and wondered when he'd branched out into writing self-help books!! :oops: :doh:

:rotfl: lol you lot!

Yes Lou some days were worse than others, if you can get through the first few weeks it'll be a doddle, you'll get out of the habit of lighting up. That was the hardest bit for me, I was used to having a fag after dinner, when getting in the car, on my teabreak, with a cuppa etc etc. I honestly didn't think about it after a while!

Good luck and stay strong, you can so do this!! :hug: xxx

LouF said:
Waiting4amiracle said:

I have not read the allen carr book quit smoking but talking about him i love him he makes me laugh so much
i am reading his autobiography at the moment. :)
Congratulations you deserve a applause its not a easy thing to do :clap: :hug:

Thanks hun and well done you x x Allen Carr easy way isn't Allen Carr the comedian though!!! :rotfl: He is very funny and makes me laugh too. I heard about this book from friends and the forum so thought I would give it a go. It's confusing though as they have the same name spelling and every thing x x x
Omg :oops: :rotfl: its a good job i have stopped smoking i just have this image of me standing
in asda with the allen carr autobiography saying do you have his other book Stop smoking by allen carr :lol:
How shamefull would that of been.

well done!! i stopped new years day and went cold turkey andstill going strong. i smoked from 14 to well letssay im 33 in april x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back