wondering about position of baby?

kellylou

Reaction score
At my appts o far no mention of babys position so am stumped got doppler out this morn and heartbeat very loud to the right of my belly button nd seemed very close to the surface i feel movement by both sets of ribs but mainly the right any ideas how alex could be lying at the mo?

Does he get hiccups? Thats how I knew how charley is lying! If the hiccups are very low then he's head down and vise versa! Not sure how to tell if their transervse though!

A lady at work is transverse and my god you can tell as soon as u look at her. She can push right down between her boobs and bump with a big gap, also she doesnt have the toilet urge as baby isnt pushing on her bladder.

the mw should have written it in your notes, abbreviation, like mine is LOA, which means bubba is on left hand side with back to my front and head down, hope this helps x x

doesn't really get hiccups not that I could tell really! I am still quite high up under the boobs

My midwife told me its not until 34 week appointment that they will start to prod around and see where/how baby is lying.
Dont know what mine is up to at the moment - trying to get something lumpy up under my ribs tonight!!

just checked and my files says from 34 weeks so may find out on weds when next appointment is. thanks for the help ladies x

My mw wouldn't check position until 37 weeks as baby's can still move a huge amount before then x

Fingers crossed he's head down x

Sounds like how mine was lying.. Head down, back to the right, legs and arms to the left.. Do you feel movement more towards the left?

Sounds like how mine was lying.. Head down, back to the right, legs and arms to the left.. Do you feel movement more towards the left?

Yep more movement to the left and very hard smooth curved position to the right.

This is exactly how Seb is lying x

noa is layin with his back on my left side n have not changed possition for atleast 10 weeks

Mine has been written in my notes from 25 weeks hun. have a look xx

Hey! My MW could hear the heartbeat under my belly button and just under my boob the same strength so unfirtunately I don't believe you can go by the doppler! :(

Defo nothing under my boob but ironically alex has had hiccups tonight so they were low done in my belly so fingers crossed the movements are more towards my belly and sides now and less high up so i think a lot of movement has been going on this morn!

I think your LOA hunny, best position for delivery. I have been LOA since 28 weeks, got a midwife appointment today, so hopefully shes still in LOA!

Thanks its given me some ideas have been feeling some things lower down but he is definately elbowing or kneeing me to the very right hand side

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back