baby moved position?

LinsG

Reaction score
Hi girls,

I know i'm probably just being a tad neurotic but....

Up until a few days ago i was feeling the baby kick and move around just below my belly button line. A few days ago i was lying in bed and felt the baby squirming round. The next thing was i felt the baby really low down, right at the bottom of my belly. Since then this is the only place i've felt the baby. Has it just shifted position? Is this normal? Sorry to be worrying about something so small, I just wouldn't mind some reassurance. :|

i didnt feel my baby move at all until nearly 22 weeks :shock: but at that stage they can move around a lot as they are still small enough to turn somersaults! as long as ur feeling LO move it sounds fine. but u can always mention it 2 ur MW if u want xtra reassurance. :hug:

When I first felt mine move (I think it was around the 18 week mark), it felt like butterflies, nervous type feeling. Then up until a few days ago, my sweet little angel has made himself know by kicking me in the bladder harder than ever!

He stays on my left side, kind of around the area you'd feel period pains, babies are suppose to be lower, then when they turn (around 34 weeks) they sit higher. I suppose, because of the fluid sack, they can move more freely, esp if you are laying down.

Nowt to be worried about!

Thanks girls, my husband said nothing to worry about too, but I can't help it! It's mad, i seem to be constantlly worrying about something, I suppose that's pregnancy for you

when your baby kicked really low down s/he could have been thumping with a hand and when you felt it just below your belly button s/he could have been kicking with the feet. I know mine does that mind you when she kicks or punches now it hurts sometimes because she does it so hard!!

If your LO has turned round to face your insides then you might not feel them move at all till they turn themselves around.

mrs_tommo22 said:
If your LO has turned round to face your insides then you might not feel them move at all till they turn themselves around.

When my baby faces my insides you can't miss it because she sticks her litttle bum out a mile lol and she's certainly seems to be getting a bit of a beyonce big bum :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back