quick update about midwife appt....

Samsgirl

Reaction score
Hello ladies,

I am down visiting the in laws until sunday but have managed to pop on just to update you all....

Had midwife appt yesterday and am measuring 5 weeks ahead!! measuring 36 weeks....good god...

they think it is the way boo boo is lying....i.e.accross me right under my ribs sticking its bum up in the air...

but anyway....i have a growth scan a week today. she was a bit concerned because it is so far up and my lower tummy is completely empty of baby!!! at last visit 3 weeks ago it was head down. but because i am quite little she thinks it just wasnt comfy and so finds it more comfy tucked up under mammy's ribs. which is all very good but not if it doesnt get into the right position later on....also if it is a big baby and not just water or the position, could be heading for a c section. so will just have to see what the scan shows...

oh and my iron levels were a tad low...not a bit of wonder i have been feeling so low in energy!!!

so im hoping i do not have a monster baby in there.....

xx

Aww be nice to see baby again tho

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk

Wow thats pretty big jump ahead, Will be dying to see what they say at your growth scan

Aww thats so cute that he moving up to your ribs to get comfy though :)

Wow thats pretty big jump ahead, Will be dying to see what they say at your growth scan

Aww thats so cute that he moving up to your ribs to get comfy though :)

yeah...dead cute!! ha ha

having major bladder issues today...so starting to wonder if little bugger has headed south for the day again...its constantly wriggling so it could be changing position all the time

Aww hun, hope it doesn't get to a c-section situation!
I keep worrying I'm gonna have a big baby as I'm only small myself too :(

That is ahead, hopefully its just water and bubs playing hide and seek, if it is big don't worry you may not need a c section they are happy for me to go natuarally as long as i dont go too far over x

Keep us posted! Might just be loads of water!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back