Wonderful thoughtful things our other halves say!

Rayoflight

Reaction score
Just thought I'd share this one from my wonderfully romantic, thoughtful and tactful husband (not!)

I had a waxing appointment booked on Saturday just gone which I needed him to drive me to. Now he wasn't happy about this for two reasons 1) he had to get up at 9am on saturday morning and 2) he had this theory that getting waxed would hurt the baby! Idiot.

So, we're arguing about me getting it done and he wanted to know why. I said that it was the first thing our baby was going to see and I didn't want it to be some big crazy overgrown scary forest. I was making the baby's entrance into this world nice and neat and smooth.

Do you know what he says in response to that?...

"I dunno why you're wasting your time and money. Your fanny's only gonna rip anyway!".

Lovely.

Anyone else got any?

Sorry, but that did make me chuckle!! If it was my OH he probably would've got a black eye though!

Not that I want to jinx it, but my OH has been very well behaved recently....

OMG , can't believe your OH dared to say that within slap distance!

Mine is always calling me fat! That would be ok, except my OH weighs over 19 stone of bulk and chubby belly! he could do with loosing 5 stone if he was honest with himself, and the kids always say but at least mummys is going to loose her belly when she has the baby! He can't answer thnat one really!

My OH would have got a :slap: for that :rofl: You should have told him it's either that or he's shaving every few days for you until you give birth!

hahaah thats so something my OH would say. Mine is always calling me fat, rhino, elephant... haha I dont mind though because I am right now and I know he is doing it in a 'loving' way if thats possible! He hasnt said anything particularly bad that I can think of... oh apart from my sorting out my 'garden' because it looks a mess! ha

about 2 weeks before my due date on my 4th HIS 1st he said will you just hurry up and have this baby lol if looks could kill lol

i know i said it before here but at parenting class i said to oh " looks like i got the smallest bump" He looked at me and said "dont worry baby atleast you got the biggest bum!" :wall: to him it was a compliment tho but it makes it even worse as then u know he means it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back