Other halves and their very existence!

Valley Girl

Reaction score
Is anyone else feeling... erm... how do I put this... like if they ever see their husband again it'll be too soon?

I love my husband totally and utterly. We only married in April and this is our first baby togather, two boys already on my half.

When he's at work I miss him desperately, I can never wait for him to get home.

But when he's here, especially at weekends, he really f*cks me off!!!!

He is tetchy cos he is fed up of waiting for the baby, and no doubt with it being his first he's probably more anxious than he's letting on.

But by doing normal things, that he always does, like farting, and general habits, he is driving me crazy. Seriously, I just wanna shout at him all the time. It's ridiculous. I can only assume that I have become the worst tempered woman in the world. I actually feel quite sorry for him, but I don't want to cuddle him or anything to make up for it!

My family are p*ssing me off too. I reckon I'm going to need a spreadsheet to make sure I have the baby at a convenient time for everyone. My mum says not Wednesday eve or Thursday as she's off out with her friends, my mother in law says she doesn't want to go to work on Tuesday so please to have it before then, my step mum says she can't finish her christmas shopping until I've had the baby as she wants me to take her shopping and presumes I don't feel like it right now.

I've given up answering the phone as people just want to know if I'm in labour, and now one woman from work has started with-holding her number so I answer it incase it's an important call! People are actually are actually starting to tell me that they feel all 'up in the air' and it is getting them down. HELLO???????????? Of course ladies, as you know, I'm loving it!! :twisted:

Reading this back I sound so bloody grumpy, sorry ladies. :rotfl: I have to laugh!

Send the labour dust around girls.. let's all go into labour tonight and work as a team!!! :hug:

Awe hun have some of these :hug: :hug: :hug:

It's not you, my o/h is p*ssing me off all the time too :x

I'm sending some labour dust your way too so hopefully tonight will be the night for you :pray: :pray:

Valley Girl said:
Is anyone else feeling... erm... how do I put this... like if they ever see their husband again it'll be too soon?

I love my husband totally and utterly. We only married in April and this is our first baby togather, two boys already on my half.

He is tetchy cos he is fed up of waiting for the baby, and no doubt with it being his first he's probably more anxious than he's letting on.

But by doing normal things, that he always does, like farting, and general habits, he is driving me crazy. Seriously, I just wanna shout at him all the time. It's ridiculous. I can only assume that I have become the worst tempered woman in the world. I actually feel quite sorry for him, but I don't want to cuddle him or anything to make up for it!

My family are p*ssing me off too. I reckon I'm going to need a spreadsheet to make sure I have the baby at a convenient time for everyone. My mum says not Wednesday eve or Thursday as she's off out with her friends, my mother in law says she doesn't want to go to work on Tuesday so please to have it before then, my step mum says she can't finish her christmas shopping until I've had the baby as she wants me to take her shopping and presumes I don't feel like it right now.

I've given up answering the phone as people just want to know if I'm in labour, and now one woman from work has started with-holding her number so I answer it incase it's an important call! People are actually are actually starting to tell me that they feel all 'up in the air' and it is getting them down. HELLO???????????? Of course ladies, as you know, I'm loving it!! :twisted:

Reading this back I sound so bloody grumpy, sorry ladies. :rotfl: I have to laugh!

Send the labour dust around girls.. let's all go into labour tonight and work as a team!!! :hug:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Sorry but it's the relatives telling you when it's convinent for you to have the baby and how fed up they are... that makes me laugh :rotfl:

Dunno I'm kinda fed up with people asking me about how I'm feeling... any twinges yet.. NO there bloody isn't because I have ages to go yet... and if it starts now, I'm just going to become a hermit and not speak to anyone.. :rotfl:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

All i can say is

Family's ARGHHHHHHHHHH

My OH can go take a running jump for all i care right now.

I feel your pain. :rotfl:

Valley Girl said:

aw hun :hug: :hug: :hug:

all of the above would drive me mental

im fed up of family to!!! according to MIL
i cant have my baby on the 25th jan as its OH's biological farthers b'day and they dont get along
cant have it on the 8th feb as MIL has a womans institute lunch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotfl:
I will just sit crossed legged then should i???GRRRRR
they are only joking but it isnt funny when you hear it 50times a week! and you have hormoanes causing mayhem!!!

jesus!! i seriously hope i dont go over.. or im gonna have no family left.. i shall be kicking them all in the nuts.. il probably turn the phone off im telling you..i know that they are only showing concern.. but havent they all been there before? and dont they all know how god damn annoying it is?

personally i would jsut be honest and say.. listen.. i cant control when it comes.. can i jsut ring u if/when anything happens.. coz getting up to answer the phone 100 times a day is starting to piss me off...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back