Wish me Luck - Heard 2 heartbeats!!!

Snappykat

Reaction score
Well I have my first visit to the twin clinic for my 16 week checkup tomorrow and and feel very nervous. I have no idea what to expect, I assume they will just do the normal checks i.e blood pressure and urine check etc. But I really really hope I get a scan so I can just double check there are definitely 2 babies in there :eh: I think I still feel it all seems a bit surreal even though I found out 5 weeks ago :shock: If I see them again it might sink in a bit better.......

Update:
Well never got my scan but got to hear 2 heartbeats :dance::dance::dance:. It was really was fab, my nuchal scan came back low risk as well. I've got my 20 week scan 2 weeks on Tuesday and then I can find out the sex of the babies, how excited!!!!!

Last edited:
Good luck sweet!! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Good luck - I can understand about wanting to see them again just be sure! Hope you get a scan, let us know how it goes xx

aww how exciting! i find it hard to understand i got one in there, and im over 26 weeks, i cant imagine how i could understand if there was 2 in there!

GOOD LUCK

Ooooooooooo! Fantastic! I think it's strange to hear just one other heartbeat but my own - two?! Now that's something! Hehe! :) x

oh wow, lovely, and not long at all till your next scan, hope they can give you piccys of both!
Do you know if they are identical or non yet?

great congrats..Its been a while I heard from any other girls having twins..good luck

oh wow, lovely, and not long at all till your next scan, hope they can give you piccys of both!
Do you know if they are identical or non yet?

My 20 week scan is 2 weeks and Tuesday :dance: Thankfully they are non identical which if your gonna have twins that's the ones with the least risk :eh:

Glad everything went well, will look forward to pics!!
Any preference to whether you want two of the same sex or different?

Thanks girls

Becky I would really like a boy and girl but hey as long as they are healthy who cares :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back