Wish me luck

Sammy J

Reaction score
Hi Guys

This is my first post in Tri 2, tomorrow I have my 12 week scan, however I will be over 13 weeks by then.

I'm looking forward to it, however I have already been for an internal at 7 weeks (bleeding) and everything was ok then. I have had no bleeding since the internal scan however today I had a bit of pink discharge (very light).

I feel like everything is ok, I am starting to get quite a bump now, as I am quite tiny naturally.

What do you guys think?

Sounds perfectly normal to me! Its natural to feel a little nervous but once you leave the hospital with those pics after seeing your baby, you'll feel so much better! :hug: Make sure you upload pics :dance: :dance:

Yeah will try and work out how to do it.

It will be nice as my husband couldn't be there for when I had my internal scan, I don't think either of us thought we would be able to see anything so I took my sister. So we were the first people to see the babies heartbeat.

However I think the scan will be a lot different to the last scan and hopefully my husband will begin to feel a bit more involved as he feels helpless when I'm having my sicky feelings and aching and tired.

So it will be a nice little reward for going out and getting me things whenever I ask for them etc.

I'm sure the discharge today is nothing to worry about and I haven't made a big deal of it coz if it was a big deal then it will be detected tomorrow anyways.

So excited but nervous.

hiya hun welcome to 2nd tri :wave: good luck at your scan tomorrow :pray: :cheer:

Hey! :wave: I'm a newbie of Tri 2 too - good luck with the scan not that you will need luck because it's all going to be great! :dance:

Don't forget the pictures :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back