winter

kellylou

Reaction score
Am starting to worry about winter as i have no footwear! Been living in linen pants, t shirts and my birkenstocks but my feet are getting cold and wet ny ideas as i dont want to buy another psir of trousers but not sure what footwear i can use!

same as you lovely have have been living in linen trousers, leggings and on my feet flip flops and ballet pumps but its getting to cold ended up buying some ugg boots to go with my leggings and dug out some long jumpers/ jumper dresses
havnt even got a winter coat!!!! that does up and def dont wanna buy a coat with only 7/8weeks left

I've been wearing flat leather pumps up until now but can really feel the difference in the weather now. I bought some really comfy leather boots from Sweden when I travelled with work last year and are a really snug fit but don't think they will fit now as I think my feet have increased in size a bit! Don't want to really buy an expensive pair in a bigger size in case they don't fit after pregnancy. I'm also going to use my old winter coat with a big chunky scarf as I will not be able to do the buttons on it!

hit primark! i would! they have all their winter stock in now, x

im just going to buy a pair of boots online as we speak i have been very lucky and can still wear my jeans just a size bigger so I will wear them inside my boots and my winter coat just fits form last year so wont be buying a new one til the baby gets here, which might be anytime soon xx

iv just bought cheap trainers a fiver out of tesco just to see me thru i dont have a coat because they wont get close to doing up so got a huge long thick cardi that i can wear after bubs born

im the same, lived in linen trousers and summer tops.. have no coat.. dont really want to buy one now.. waste of money to only use for a couple of months.. my black linen trousers kind of go with my ugg boots so ive worn them x

i will prob just wear my converse or trainers.. worse is with coat.. mine is really nice but on rainy days i would be soaked and im planning to walk Noa everyday so i need one that will be waterproofed

isobel-im with you on that, i need a waterproof coat with a hood so ill have to trawl for one soon i guess as i am hoping to walk places too xx

I got my coat from tkmaxx. It's a waterproof regatta one, this season with a fleece inside that can be zipped out and used on it's own (it's also shower proof on it's own)! So comfy and perfect for this weather!

its more for work still have 7 weeks left and no footwear for this weat weather

Hi, I just have my boots from last year and wear these with leggings and a long baggy cardigan from last year. This is my one and only outfit as I am refusing to buy clothes until after and dont really go too far these days just Tescos as I get so tired. Work isnt too bad although I am cold as I work in a car showroom just wearing navy linen trousers, shirt (far too tight) and cardigan although it is good now its colder as I wear my work fleece, just three weeks to work so hoping the linen trousers hold up that long!!

at least i know its not just me pretty much living in one outfit :) x

i got 4 changes of clothes haha so no its not just you :D

i went to asda and got some new work clothes and a couple of dresses all for under £50.00 and i will sell on ebay after they look quite nice xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back