my summer wardrobe...

titch

Reaction score
...is non existant. Ive just spent half an hour trying on t shirts and none of them reach my trousers so Im showing nice WHITE belly. :roll:

Ive also only got warm winter trousers, jeans/cords. This is what happens when you buy maternity clothes in February!

Ive decided despite having no money and a car service today Im taking my credit card shopping for summer clothes...its gonna be gorgeous this weekend and I wanna go to the beach in comfy clothes, Im gonna get my legs out and try and catchsome rays :)

Anyone else struggling with summer clothes?

Im actually not doing too bad...but its because Ive gone for the classic flip flops (as its the few shoes I have that my swollen feet can fit in lol), leggings and a long tshirt.

I sometimes spice it up and put a skirt over the top lol.

Ive found that there are LOADS of long tshirts around and long vest tops ect around at the moment and theyre cheaper than maternity clothes :) Good luck with the shopping!!! x

I'm not doing to bad either but what i did buy a few weeks ago is getting a bit snug! I recommend primark, there holiday section is really good.

I'm not doing too well with clothes full stop!! My maternity clothes from having my first are all getting quite tight which is not good to say I have a couple of months left to go! I have come to the conclusion that I shall just live in tents form now on!

Oh no! Not tents!!!! Im in the garage at the mo having a service done but afterwards Im heading straight to the shops, Im hoping to find some maternity knee length canvas type trousers and a load of long t-shirts which wont give me stupid tan lines!

I just buy loads of big tshirts too! They are comfy and cheap pretty much everywhere xx

I'm struggling like hell! All I have is one pair of cropped jeans and 3 vest tops! I reall really struggled at work today with all the hairdryers and straightners on!! URGH!

I bought a nice black plain T-shirt from Gap Maternity the other day - it fits really well and is long enough. H&M have a good selection although I find their fit not so good with some things. Blooming Marvellous have 20% off maternity wear at the moment, I just ordered a linen skirt on the knee :) Otherwise Im struggling a bit too, I hate being hot :(

had a fairly good session today, although I found it hard work! I got some fab linen trousers from Primark of all places!! Ive never shopped there before but its one of the only places near us that actually stocks maternity wear. Theyre so comfy, I feel like Im in my PJs!! Also dorothy perkins were doing 3 tops for £12 and got some long vest tops with thin straps for topping up my tan :yay: Feeling a bit better about it now, although I really wanted shorts/skirt so my legs could catch some sun on the beach tomorrow, never mind, I can always roll up my trousers, I am british after all!! :)

what primark stocks maternity clothes?!? i need to find it! i have literally NO summer clothes and coming to the end of my pregnancy so i'm getting so uncomfy in this amazingly hot weather! kinda drives me a bit loopy, lol! if i had a credit card it would probably be maxxed :oops: xxx

I have one black maternity dress and in hot weather thats not good - think i need to invest in a couple of floaty dresses for the next ten weeks. Really struggled in heat today and was shattered! Never thought i would ask for a quick cool summer!

I have some things, some long maternity vests and 3/4 length trousers, but other than that not much. Would love a nice light summery dress or skirt, but loathed to buy anything now when i'm so close to the end. Glad you found some stuff, i think shopping is tiring when you're pregnant and its hot though xx

It's a bit of a nightmare isn't it! I have quite a few mat t shirts and normal short sleeved tops from before that still fit me (long enough though a bit more snug now!). I got two pairs of linen trousers in the next sale in January which are lovely and cool. I popped into Matalan yesterday with friends (they kind of bullied me) and got some cropped trousers, but they also had some nice floaty maxi dresses for quite cheap. I was trying to resist buying too much with not too long to go!

what primark stocks maternity clothes?!? i need to find it! i have literally NO summer clothes and coming to the end of my pregnancy so i'm getting so uncomfy in this amazingly hot weather! kinda drives me a bit loopy, lol! if i had a credit card it would probably be maxxed :oops: xxx

I said primark and I meant peacocks! :wall: sorry!!!

Yep is so uncomfortable in this weather isnt it!

That tops nice rosies mummy, it does look nice and light and cool. I'm sure your new rug is lovely too lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back