Will you find out what team you are?

jodied

Reaction score
Ok so I know I'm getting ahead of myself as I've not even had a 12 week scan yet, but, are you ladies planning on finding out whether you are team blue or team pink at your 20 week scan? Or will you stay team yellow?

I would like to stay team yellow but DH wants to know! Not sure how we will resolve this one just yet :dance:

Im staying team yellow, i have two boys, no doubt i will be team blue in the end. My oh is one of 6 boys so its in evitable =) i dont mind though x x

Lol, same here. I dont wanna know, but hubby does - I will win this one though, I win most arguments, lol! xxx

Ha ha! LOL! Me too Lea - I'm going to stand my ground and I'm a barrister so arguing my point is more than just a hobby!! x

Well, I did find out with Sam and have said (as this is my last) it would be nice to leave it as a suprise, but...WHO AM I KIDDING? I cant not find out, it will KILL me not to know lol :lol::lol::lol:xxxxx

That's what DH says - why would you not find out when you can!

It did make shopping much easier too, I wouldnt have wanted to go into town when Sam was tiny for cute blue clothes, so I was glad I had a wardrobe full, all washed and ironed and folded xxxxx

I'm banking on the fact that everyone will buy the cute ickle clothes so as long as I have a few neutral coloured bits I'm not giving into the "we need to know to be prepared" argument (which DH has already tried!) x

I think newborns look great in neutral stuff - all wrapped up in cream and beige...DH 's argument is we can buy clothes to be prepared (im quite sure we will cope with what people buy us, and some neutral stuff, 1-0 to me!) and decorating the nursery (saw someones nursery pic on here, and its lovely, cream winnie the pooh bedding, and dark pine furniture, 2-0 to me)!

Jodied - lol, im a cop, so can just argue my DH down - probably not as good as you though, lol! x

Last edited:
Oh I will be finding out for sure! I already have a strong feeling about it's sex (the same kind of feeling I had about my daughter and I was right!!!) and I think the suspense would literally drive me mad!! That said, we'll be keeping it to ourselves. When I found out with my daughter we didn't tell anyone else so it was a secret between us, and that made it a bit more special.

I am determined not to find out, but hubby is determined to!

He promises not to tell anyone else, not to buy anything, and just to use the information to be mentally prepared (duh, it's either gonna be one or the other!!).

We spoke about it the other day (not got long left till the scan!) and I said, if you can 100% guarantee that I will not find out, then ok. He said he's going to tell me something different every day, so I'll never know which is right.

I'm still not really happy about it, but he is determined to find out. I'm hoping that baby will be too shy to show!!

Ooh I couldn't do that - I certainly couldn't bear the thought of him knowing if I didn't - I just want it to stay as a surprise for both of us!

I would find out now if I could. I have no patience!

Nope were staying team yellow! Daughter is itching to know but me and dh want a surprise at the end!

Each to their own and I can see why some people choose to know for buying in advance etc etc and although part of me is curious, I will restrain myself and wait till he or she appears! xx

At least you and DH agree Wilma! x

Ha yeah thats a bonus I suppose lol! Exciting times ahead for us all ehh xxxx

Loving this thread! I am desperate to find out but my DH wants to wait! I simply just cant bear the thought of not knowing, I found all my christmas presents as a kid and I guess all surprises before they happen! I even knew when my hubby was going to propose!! I just cant help myself I hate surprises!

I hate suprises too, and me and hubby cant wait to find out what were having :)

Can't wait to find out, no way can we wait til baby is born :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back