PREDICTION TIME!!!!

AnnaR2B said:
Ha ha! Damn thought this guessing game may be easier than it really is! So does a low heartbeat mean it's more likely to be a boy??? ooohhh that'll be one thing am gonna ask on scan![quote:2p2gr642]

thats what my midwife told me, Ted's was always around 120ish. Ooh i shall follow your pregnancy now!!!! :lol: Its ace, this time last year I was as pregnant as you and now i have my gorgeous funny little man!! :dance:
[/quote:2p2gr642]

Hi!

What a scrummy little boy you have - if I have one hope he will be as cute! Unfortunately my hubby and me both have big noses so poor little blighter's gonna be doomed....
Did you find out you were having a boy before the birth? Not sure am gonna find out sex - think want to keep a suprise as my sister thinks I'm a control freak and therefore said I'll have to know - so for that reason, think I will keep it a suprise!
Jen&James - mad to think you will have 2 so close together - I thought everyone went off sex for a least year after giving birth?!!! Can't be all that bad then :wink:

i'm thinking team blue... dunno why xxx

not gunna find out though

if im going thru this for 9 months i wanna bloody surprise at the end hahaha xxxx

timtam - i didn't find out but i always thought boy! :hug:
ps - my oh has big nose! :lol:

jen - it'll be ace i'm getting broody :oops:
ps- i'm in the december issue (p&b) :dance:

Team blue I think!! As much as we want to know we are going to wait!!!!!

Hiya guys!

Can one of you take over the thread? Cos Im in Tri 2 now so its a bit difficult for me to go between the two.

I will set one up in tri 2 for those of you coming over so we can compare!

Who wants to take over?? If you PM a mod and ask them to move it over to your name and then you can edit the first section.
:D

I get a feeling i am having a boy

Anna23 congratulations on a little boy :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic